*•.7.•*

Author's POV:

"Come on. Let's get in" Taehyung said while taking her hand and dragging her with him.
"Hi, welcome back!" Jinyoung greeted smiling.
"Hi" Jisoo shyly replied.
"Oh are you both a couple now?" He questioned which confused Jisoo a bit.
"No"
"Not yet"
They both answered at the same time. She frowned her eyebrows at Taehyung. Giving him that What do you mean look.
He just smiled at her reaction.
"We will get going then." Taehyung said when he again dragged her past Jinyoung. They sat down at a desk near the window.
"So lets begin" He said exciting. She slowly got out her things and opened her book up.
"So I already marked everything that I don't really understand..." she said showing him an embarrassed smile while giving him the book. His eyes widened.
The the hole page was marked except one task. But there was more. He turned the page. Another two pages were marked.
"looks like we have to learn...a lot" he said emphasizing a lot. Jisoo just rolled her eyes at his statement.
"Shut up already and teach me how this works" she said, pointing on an exercise.

1 hour later

Jisoo's POV:

"Ok let's have a break" Tae announced.
"I really have to go to the toilet...and by the way you did great." He said while showing me a warm smile.
"Thanks" I smiled back.
He then jogged towards the toilet. I smiled at his silliness.

He is actually really cute...

No wait Jisoo you don't like him. He is just a friend.

"He is really nice isn't he?" A voice suddenly interrupted my thoughts. Which startled me a bit.
It was Jinyoung.
"Oh sorry if i scared you" he quickly apologized
"No its fine." I said while shaking my head.
"You like him don't you..." he suddenly asked
"Wait what? No! We are just friends" I quickly answered with a nervous chuckle.
"Hmmm but I'm sure that there is something going on between you two. He never acted like that around other girls." He said making a questioning face.
"I'm sure he is just being friendly." I said to him.
"By the way Jinyoung are you going to the same school as me and Tae?" I changed the topic not wanting to continue talking about...that.
"Yeah I'm grade three and Tae is two... and you must be grade one then."
"Yeah. We have Mr. Han as our maths teacher" I let out a sigh.
" I know what you mean, he is soooo strict. He is our form teacher" he said with a disappointing face.
"Ohh so you're in class D?? The bad luck class" I said laughing and pointing my finger at him.
"How did you know that" he said suprised
"Your class is popular. Everyone knows that class D has Mr. Pig head as their form teacher." I was still laughing and pointing my finger at him.
"Yeah he is really ugly right" he said while laughing along with me.

Taehyungs POV:
I was done with my business so I was about to return the the desk. But I suddenly hear someone laughing. It was Jisoo. She was talking and laughing with Jinyoung. I didn't like the way they looked so great together. I wanted to punch him so bad at the moment. I was standing right behind them but they did notice me because they were busy laughing their asses of. I fakely coughed which grabbed their attention.
"Oh Tae you're back. I will go then. Don't want to disturb you guys" Jinyoung said as he hurriedly made his way behind the counter. Jisoo then cutely waved at him. Which just made me more jealous.
"You two already know each other quite well." I said while intensely staring at her.
"Yeah i think so. It turns out that we actually have a lot in common." She said while unpacking her schoolbag.
"So let's start" she said smiling at me.
I just shoved the thought aside and replied with the same action.
"Okay try solving this question."

On the way home

Author's POV:
Jisoo was awkwardly walking next to Taehyung who insisted to walk her home because of how dark it already was. They were at least standing 2 feet apart.

Flashback

Taehyung noticed how Jisoo was glancing at Jinyoung from time to time. That familiar feeling was coming back. Jealousy over came him. When Jinyoung was gone for a while, he abruptly stood up and lifted her chin up. So that she was directly looking at him.
"Don't look at him like that or I will have to kiss you" he said in a serious tone.
"K-Kiss?" Jisoo didn't know what he meant. She was just looking at the clock that coincidentally hung above the place were Jinyoung was sitting. Her face was dangerously near Tae's face right now. Her heart was beating rapidly and her stomach felt wired. She felt like dying.
"Should I remind you that you came late today." He whispered in her ear. Which made Jisoo widened her eyes.
"I will have mercy on you today but if I ever see you looking like that at a guy again...i will not hesitate to make you mine." 

At that sentence her breath hitched. Her face was burning.
She was about to talk back but the sudden sound of the door opening interrupted her. He quickly pulled away.
"Taehyung-ah I'm back. Is everything going well?- ups...did I interrupt you guy's?" His uncle suddenly barged in.
"No uncle, everything is fine." Tae said smiling a bit.
"So i think were done for today. Let's continue this some other time." He turned to Jisoo.
Jisoo just nodded not able to speak. She hurriedly packed her things in her backpack.
"I-I will get going then. Thank you for tutoring me" she said bowing a little.
"And thank you sir for having me today" she said giving uncle Kim a 90 degree bow.
Uncle Kim just smiled at her and shook his head a little. "Wait I will walk you home. It's already dark outside"Tae said.
"No need t-" she was interrupted by the voice of his uncle.
"You are right Taehyung. It's not save for her to walk alone. Go with her and bring your jacket with you it's getting cold outside." His uncle said while pushing him and Jisoo towards the door.

"I want you to invite her over dinner next time. She seems like a nice girl" he whispered in Taehyung's ear.
"Wha-"
"Just do it"
"Okay..."
"Bye bye see you next time." His uncle said as he closed the door.
Poor Jisoo was left alone with Taehyung now.

Back to present

They were still walking in silence until Jisoo decided to break it.
"Tae..."
He hummed in response. He loved it how Jisoo always managed to make his heart flutter every time she calls him.
"Did you really meant what you said before?" She was really confused. Did he really like her or was it just a joke? She wanted a answer.
"Jisoo.. I'm sorry if I confused you with my actions. But sometimes I just cant control my temper." He nervously answered. he really liked her, but he knew she would avoid him if he would tell her. He shouldn't have acted like that. He was just really jealous at that time. He just couldn't hold it anymore.
" So you don't like me??"
" No Jisoo I was just jealous of Jinyoung because he almost snatched my new best friend away from me"
He said as he ruffled her hair.
"And its just really fun to tease you" he added. Earning a punch in the stomach from Jisoo.
"You should really stop doing that. It's no fun"
She smiled when Taehyung dramatically pretended to be hurt. They talked the rest of the way until they reached her home.
"So here we are, thank you for walking me home." She said smiling
"You are welcome and by the way my uncle wants to meet you. He wants to invite you over dinner."
Tae said.
"Why would he want to meet me?"
"I dont know. I think he wants to finally meet you."
"Oh alright tell him I have time tomorrow after 5pm. Just sent me the address. I will come." She said while walking in her house. When she was about to enter it she waved him one last time before closing the door. After seeing the light of her room has switched on he walked home too.
"One day I will make you mine. Just Wait for it Jisoo" he thought in his mind.
.
.
.
💜🌹