.•*12*•.

Jisoo and her fiancé, Tae were in his car. Just as she was about to fall asleep he pulled over.

"Baby, what happened?" She asked, her voice a little hoarse.

He looked at her with longing eyes. Suddenly he pulled her to sit on his lap.

"You're driving me crazy, kitten" He rasped lowly. His hand on her waist while the other was playing with her wavy hair. 

"Who told you to wear that dress?" He asked while planting a kiss near her earlobe.

"N-Nobody" she stuttered. Feeling that his hands were now touching her bare thigh.

"You are showing way too much skin."
He sucked on her neck making her moan.

"T-Tae?"

"Kim Jisoooo!"
Someone shouted making Jisoo fall from her bed due the shock.

"Oughh" she groaned in pain as her body made impact with the floor.

"Jisoooo, are you okay??" Her mom again shouted

"Yeah everything's fine!" She replied. She actually wanted to sleep more though.
But the thought of that wired dream made her open her eyes real quick.

'What a dream...'
'But he looked hot though'
'Omg what am I thinking??'

After her face was not that red anymore and her heart rate normal she decided not to continue her sleep.

With her eyes half open, she made her way to the living area and found her dad washing dishes and her mum drinking tea.

"Morning mum...and dad." she kissed her mother on the cheek and walked towards her dad giving him a back hug.

"Morning darling."
"Since it's Saturday do you want to go grocery shopping with me?"

"Sorry mum. I'm going out with friends today."Jisoo said as she poured herself a glass of milk.

"Is Taehyung coming too?"Her dad asked with a rather calm voice than a stern voice.

"Yeah, his friends too. So don't worry dad...It's not a date." She assured.

Her dad smiled.

"No, go on you're free to date now."

"i know, I know, but- wait what?"

"You heard right you are old enough now and it's time to let you go" he hugged her tight. Jisoo looked at her mother with disbelieve, mouthing:

"what's wrong with him?" with which her mother answered with a "I don't know"

Jisoo just stood there hugging her dad back until he let go.

"now go and dress up for my future son in law." Jisoo gave him a light slap on the shoulder while her mother just giggled.

"stop teasing her now Min-gu...and Jisoo get ready now we don't want your boyfriend waiting."

"mum!"