*•.11.•*

After Jisoo ran away from Tae and told him that she wasn't sure about her feelings, she tried to avoid him for some days. She would eat her lunch in the library, would try to avoid walking past his classroom and didn't even dared to speak his name out loud.

Tae on the other hand was anxious, desperate and a little angry. He just had to talk things out with her. But how?

"Tae? TAE?? You're spacing out again."
Hoseok exclaimed.

"Ohh mhh- sorry. I was carried away"

They were hanging out at Namjoon's place. Jungkook and Jimin wanted to try out his new video game.

"Is it because of Jisoo?" Jungkook asked.

"How did you guys now?"

"We all know how you feel towards Jisoo, we just know you too well...and by the way is she coming on Saturday?"

"After what happened...I don't think so..."

"Did you two... had a fight?" Jimin added questioning.

"Kind of. She is avoiding me now." Tae explained the whole story to his friends. They all reacted the same. Except Jin of course, his face was emotionless as always.

"The fuck bro?"
"Why did you do that??"
"You kinda deserve that."

"Aghhh I know. It was like my emotions took control over my body! What should I do?!" He growled messing up his hair.

After a few seconds of silence Namjoon spoke up.

"How about you pay her a visit? You have her address right?"

'That's actually not a bad idea' he thought before standing up.

"Thank you hyung. I knew you were a smart ass...Not like other people. Just blaming me for my mistakes." He glared at his other friends.

"Hey that was mean.." Jimin frowned.

Tae stucked his tongue out and went thru the door.

"That kid..." Jin silently muttered under his breath.

There he was. Standing in front of her door. Breathing in and out. Never was he so nervous before. His hand were clammy and he felt like he was gonna pass out.

What was he supposed to say?? Or what if she didn't even wanted to talk to him?

After hesitating for like 10 minutes, he finally dared to knock on the door.

"Coming!" A feminin voice yelled on the other side.

Soon someone opened the door which was no other that Jisoo's mom.

She was confused at first but quickly welcomed him with a smile.

"Oh Taehyung, what are you doing here?"

"Ehhm Jisoo and I wanted to go to the amusement park this Saturday. I'm here to tell her the details and stuff." He said

"Aha of course. Oh please come in." She opened the door much further, gesturing him to come in.

"Thanks"