Glitter

Main Characters:
Finn Wolfhard
Millie Bobby Brown
Jacob Sartorius
Sadie Sink
Noah Schnapp
Caleb McLaughlin
Gaten Matarazzo
Lilia Buckingham
Maddie Ziegler
Ayla Tesler-Mabe
Malcolm Craig
Jack Anderson

(And plenty of side characters that may be more than a little familiar ;))

_____

Finn Wolfhard. What a name. Everyone swooned at that name, because the man attached to that name was probably the most attractive man in the entire world. Nineteen years old, tall and lean, skinny but muscular, pale skin sprinkled with countless freckles, a mop of the softest, prettiest, curliest black hair you've ever seen, and dark eyes that seemed to stare right into your soul. He was perfect.

At least according to Sadie Sink.

Sadie, a girl of nineteen with long, flaming red hair, framing a pale complexion speckled with freckles of her own sat cross-legged on the bed in front of Millie Bobby Brown, an open Hello Canada magazine placed in between them.

There was a long article about Finn Wolfhard and his band, Calpurnia, on the left hand side of the magazine, and Sadie was reading it aloud in the most enthusiastic voice Millie had ever heard her use.

"Finn Wolfhard, Ayla Tesler-Mabe, Jack Anderson, and Malcolm Craig, better known as the famous indie/alternative rock band, Calpurnia, are on a world tour this year, having already been to Paris, Mexico, the western end of the United States of America, and parts of Europe, and are now traveling around the eastern end of the United States. The band will be coming back to their home country, Canada, to perform seven shows in various cities to end their tour in mid-April."

Sadie ultimately began to hyperventilate.

On the right side was a large blown up picture of Finn himself, whom Sadie was now describing as breathtakingly perfect.

Millie, eighteen, examined the photo closely, caramel eyes scanning every inch, her short shoulder-length brown hair falling delicately over her face. The photo consisted of Finn mid-air on stage, his face contorted into an expression of pure concentration as he shredded his shiny red Fender Stratocaster.

"Isn't he the most perfect person you've ever seen?" Sadie sighed dreamily for the third time that day, her piercing blue eyes softening dramatically.

Millie wasn't so sure. He just looked like a regular teenage guy. But her best friend was determined to prove her wrong. "He looks perfectly normal to me," she smirked, giving Sadie a silly look.

Sadie wasn't having that. She slammed a finger on the magazine face up on the bed, making Millie jump. The redhead gave her friend a judging look as if to say are you crazy?

"Millie, look—at—him," she said, bringing her finger back down on the boy's face between each word. "He's absolutely beautiful. How can you not think so too?"

"I don't know. I just don't see anything particularly special about him, I guess." She shrugged. "Sorry?"

Sadie shook her head and chuckled. "You won't be saying that when you hear him sing."

"I have heard him sing!" Millie protested. "You've played his songs on full volume every day for four months since you discovered Calpurnia. And I've told you before, I don't think his voice is that great."

"I mean when you go with Noah and me to the concert!" Sadie smiled widely. "Singers always sound better live on stage. It's a fact."