Prologue

Prologue

The Gossip Column

THE HEARTBREAKERS
The Cold Heartbreaker

TORRERO UNIVERSITY — Uriah Kylo Penalver is the Cold Heartbreaker! With his cold eyes, charisma, talent, and height, indeed, our girls had their hearts taken away!

Uriah Kylo Penalver is a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics student who aspires to be a neurologist. He also claimed the 5th spot on the overall honor roll of the university!

Because of his charms, hindi maiwasan na mapansin s'ya ng mga kababaihan ng unibersidad at tuluyan nang umamin sa kan'ya! Most of the girls who tried to confess to him got rejected right away. Most of them say that he rejects girls heartlessly. 

It seems like our cold heartbreaker isn't a fan of getting into relationships and is focused on his academics and band! 

Yes! We read it right. Penalver is the lead guitarist of the band, Petrichor! Besides the school band, Uriah didn't involve himself in any more extracurricular activities. 

Uriah is also from a family of doctors. In fact, his family owns one of the largest hospitals in the country!

Do you want to know who the next heartbreaker might be? Stay tuned!

Follow or add Uriah Kylo Penalver on his social media accounts to know more about him!

Enumerated below are other information about Uriah.

Name: Uriah Kylo Penalver
Nickname: Uriah
Age: 18
Birthday: July 4
Color: Blue
Hobbies: Chess. Computer games. Guitar.
Talents: Playing Guitar.
Single or taken: Single
Bestfriend: Samuel De Dios
Greatest fear: Heights.
First crush: -
First love: -
Motto: One person can make a difference.
What is love?: The warmest feeling.