Aerobics

We all want some excitement in our lives, and we all claim to want change. Hence, the creation of the New Years resolution were we all scream out into the universe how we are gonna start working out, work less to spend more time with family or maybe even go on a vacation but in reality time goes on and no body does shit.

I am one of those people, I claimed so much that I wanted to get into shape but never really made it to the gym. I currently lived in a nice one bedroom apartment and I had a pretty nice neighbor Brooke, I was always seeing her leave her apartment around 2:00pm dressed in aerobics attire. One day I decided to stop her on her way out and ask her where she went.

"Hey Brooke," She pulled her door behind her and you could hear the click of the lock, she looked at me with a smile and readjusted her bag.

"Hey Rain," She always said my name with a smile, she thought my name was unique and cool. I always thought it was pretty cool myself, I'm from a Hispanic family so I'm not sure where Rain came from but my full name was pretty rad, Rain Rivera.

"I wanted to ask you, are you working out? I am in serious need of some change." I placed my hands on my hips to get my point across. I was a thick girl was lots of curve and a large ass, I blame my mothers cooking all those years of living at home. I moved out at 18 to attend collage for fashion design, I ended up landing a job creating clothing for a local boutique. They were all the rage and I was making good money. I even managed to make it on the cover of the local newspaper.

"Actually yeah I'm taking an aerobics class just three blocks from here, it's called The Zone, you should totally come with me,there monthly fee is $5."

"Yeah that sound great, tomorrow?"
I wasn't sure if she had meant now or another time.

"No silly now, go change I'll wait for you." She leaned up against the wall and placed her bag on the floor. I smiled and quickly turned on my heel and rushed inside to change. I went straight for my closet and pulled open the top drawer on the far right, thankfully earlier in the year I had bought a brand new fitness outfit but never got around to it. I quickly stripped my clothing and pulled on my blue tights and a pink leotard. I quickly slipped my feet into my white sneakers and pulled on a pink headband. I checked myself out in my long mirror and was totally shocked by how good my ass looked in my leotard. Maybe I'd find more than fitness at this aerobics class. I grabbed $5 from my wallet and bounced out the door to Brooke. I shut the door as she picked up her bag and we walked towards the apartment exit. We got into her car and we drove the short three blocks, we pulled into the parking lot and I couldn't help but notice all the women that were leaving and parking.

"Wow there are so many women here, I think I saw like three men." She turned the ignition and we climbed out of the car making our way toward the entrance.

"Some of these women are here to actually work out but most of them are here for Xavier." She moved a strand of brown hair that had loosened from her ponytail behind her ear.

"Who is Xavier?" She spun around to face me walking backwards with a smirk on her lips.

"You'll see."