I Don't Want This Night To End

Later that night after our arrival everyone was gathered around the camp fire near the activities cabin.The nurse from earlier sat down and started telling us about why no one wanted to work this camp.

"You all haven't heard about the murders that went down here in the 70s , it was a bloody mess."  She opened up the can of booze that the new counselor Trevor had brought, Montana was all over him, that's who she found earlier. 

"They say it was a serial killer who worked at the camp, he just snapped one day killing everyone and as a reward he cut off their ears." I shifted in my seat, a little bit uneasy. If I would have known this I wouldn't have come. I don't think Xavier knew either because he also had an uneasy look that I could see from across the campfire, the embers of the crackling fire illuminating his prominent features.  We heard a crunch of leaves come from behind us near the trail and we all jolted turning to see who it could be, it was Margret.

"If your gonna tell the story tell it right Rita." Something about this woman rubbed me the wrong way, I felt more uneasy now that she was here, this is my cue to leave for the night. I stood up to leave and Margret quickly turned my way, "Where are you going?"
I rubbed my temples pretending to have a sudden headache.

"I feel a headache coming on, goodnight everyone." I walked away from the campfire leaving the horror stories behind me. I made it to the girls cabin and claimed the bottom bunk towards the back of the cabin on the right side, it was slightly more hidden and in the darkest corner. I pulled out my bag from underneath the bed and opened it up pulling out my Walkman, slipping on my headphones and pressed play. I also pulled out a sketch pad and pencil to begin drawing up my next fashion line for the boutique. I was so wrapped up in my music and sketching that I didn't hear the front door to the cabin open, I also didn't notice the person that approached me now. It wasn't until I got the feeling that I was being watched that I looked up and jumped seeing Xavier leaning against the bunk bed post with that delicious smirk on his face.

"Xavier what the fuck." I sat up and pulled off my headphones, stopping my walkman. At my sudden movement my sketch pad and pen landed on the floor. Xavier leaned over to pick up items and sat beside me looking at the sketch of the new cute top I just drew up.

"Your a fashion designer, I like that." He started flipping through my sketch pad until he landed on a blue fringe jacket that looked very familiar. He turned to look at me and pointed at the sketch, "Montana's jacket, holy shit you designed that." He placed the sketch book on top of my open bag and turned back to look at me.

"I'm the main clothing designer for that popular boutique called Rave." I saw how his face lit up and he gave me a full pearly whites smile, he had a beautiful smile.

"I love Rave, Montana and I always shop there, did you design this jacket?." He pulled on the collar of purple leather jacket with a lapel style collar.

"It's a pretty good looking jacket, your welcome." He let out a soft laugh completely amazed by me, "Why did you come follow after me?" I was curious to see why he came to my cabin, was it to check on me?

"I wanted to see how you were feeling, everyone decided to swim in the lake including Margret." At the sound of her name I shook my head, Xavier noticed.

"Something about her is off, I'm gonna keep my distance." He turned his body towards me and moved closer on the bed.

"Do you want to keep your distance from me too." He placed his hands on both of my knees and I looked down than back into his blue diamond eyes.

"No, I think I would like to close the distance." That's all he needed to hear, he crashed his lips onto mine, his fingers intertwining with my soft curls at the base of my neck. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip asking for permission, I slightly opened my mouth allowing for his tongue to enter and dance with mine. His lips were so plump and soft, his kiss was setting me on fire from the inside out.  I quickly slid down the bed and allowed for him to lay on top of me. He left my lips and started kissing down my jawline to my neck, he started biting and sucking on my neck leaving a behind a purple mark. I could feel the moans starting to escape my lips and I could feel him growing against my thigh. I could feel his hands sliding down my body landing on my breast, his hand then moved under my top. I could feel his warm skin leaving a hot trail as it moved up and cupped my breast. I was about to drag my hand down his body when we heard the doorknob of the cabin door turning, we quickly sat up, when the door was pushed open by Montana and Brooke who were laughing at something. They quickly looked at us and I was pretty sure they noticed our puffy kissed lips.

"I guess your headache went away Rain." Montana said while laughing nudging Brookes shoulder. I was so upset with these cockblocking chicks right now but I was feeling a connection with Xavier.

I couldn't let the night end here.