Closer

The next morning I made sure to pack some of my sexiest outdoor clothing. I wanted Xavier to see my thick form with all my curve. I had clearly already caught his attention now all I needed to do was keep it. Brooke had spent the night over at my apartment so that way we could just up and leave when we heard Xavier honk outside. I had slipped him my number in case he needed to call but I also wanted him to have it for other reasons. Brooke had woken up early and made us both a small breakfast to hold us up. We were talking about the trip when we heard a honk from outside, we grabbed our bags made our way out towards Xavier. He picked us up in a very stylish van that had a unique license plate name, Vanta C. He smiled as we got in and had a seat, we were greeted by Montana, and Chet. Xavier pulled away from the curb and just like that we were on the road.

After a few minutes of driving we pulled into a side street gas station for gas. Montana, Brooke and Chet stayed in the van drinking booze and eating snacks. Xavier got out to put gas and I also climbed out to stretch my legs. Xavier walked to a pay phone and I stayed close to the van leaning against it. He walked back after a few minutes and started pumping gas. I was leaning against the van with my eyes closed when I heard him speak to me.

"How did you meet Brooke?" I looked at him and could clearly see he was checking me out from just above the frames of his lowered sunglasses.

"I have known her since she moved here not that long ago, she's my neighbor." I turned my head to look at him, he really was handsome.

"That's cool, I'm glad you come on this trip. I'm sure we are gonna have a fun summer." He pulled the gas pump out of the gas tank of his van and placed it back where he got it from. I couldn't help but check out his ass in his shorts as he turned around. When he turned around I climbed into the van and made sure to give him a good show of my assets. I turned around to sit and was pleased to see him swallow.

"Your right Xavier, this is gonna be a fun summer." He winked and walked around to climb into the driver seat of his van. We drove away making our way towards Camp Redwood. After some time, we drove past the large overhead Camp Redwood sign.  We parked in the small parking lot and everyone climbed out collecting their bags.  We were greeted by a blond woman with large glasses dressed in khaki shorts and a matching vest.

"Welcome, I am Margret and let's give you all a tour." She started walking away and we all quickly followed on her. She started by explaining the rules of the camp and eventually we ended up outside the showers, "Boys shower at night and ladies in the morning no exceptions." With that she walked us to our cabins that were near by the kitchen area, she introduced us to Chef Bertie and Nurse Rita who was helping Chef Bertie unload. Margret dismissed herself and left us all alone to explore the camp. Brooke and Chet went toward the activities area, Montana went towards the kitchen, she thought she saw someone else and I went toward the boat dock.  I was standing on the docks looking out at the shimmering water that was the camps lake. I felt someone stand beside me and I turned to see ocean orbs.

"Xavier, it's nice to see you again. You seem to be interested in me." I turned so that I was facing Xavier. He kicked off his shoes and socks, sitting on the edge of the dock dipping his feet into the warm summer sun touched water. I quickly did the same and sat beside him.

"I am interested in this mystery girl named Rain." He removed his sunglasses and placed them on his shirt so that I could look at his eyes.

"Good I'm glad your interested Xavier."

"Then why don't we get closer." He then moved closer to me and placed his left hand on my knee. I looked down and smirked, I knew what his intentions were, I could see it in his eyes but I wasn't that easy. I pulled my feet out of the water and stood up, gathering my shoes. I started walking away when Xavier called out to me, "Wait, where are you going?"

"You gotta work for it Xavier." I saw him smirk and I knew he liked the challenge. I turned back on my heel and left.

I wasn't gonna give in to Xavier, yet.