Montana

Montana Pov

This bitch has been on my ass after she gunned down Rita. Chet and Brooke ran back towards the nurse cabin and I went for the closest sleeping cabin in the middle. I pushed open the door turning to lock it behind me but Margret kicked it open. She lifted her gun and aimed it right at my face but I managed to pounce on her and knock the gun out of her hand, it slid underneath the left side bed.  She lifted the knife bringing it down hard but I dodged it, I threw a solid fist punching her in the left side of her face, she stumbling dropping the knife directly in front of her.

"Excuse you my glasses, no respect." Margret readjusted her glasses and took a fighting stance.

"You crazy bitch, why are you doing this?!" Montana prepared herself for a fight, she didn't want to die.

"I'm doing Gods work and cleansing the earth." She lunged full force taking hold of my neck, she pushed me up against the bunk bed pushing using her body weight to push harder onto my neck. I quickly lifted both arms and slammed them into her arms breaking the hold, I fell to the ground choking. Margret bent down to pick up the knife but I swiped it away with my hand. I got in position and tackled her to the ground, with all my might I started clawing at her face with my long nails, I saw the shallow cuts and the droplets of blood forming on her face, I went for another round when she her closed fist connected with my mouth, sending me back on my back on the wooden cabin floor. I turned my head and could see the gun, all I had to do was reach.

Margret followed my eyes to see what held my attention, she stood and gave me a hard kick to the stomach. She leaned down trying to pick up the gun, as she wasn't looking I picked up the knife and quickly turned around. I brought the knife down hard with a roar which made her turn on me, I didn't notice that she already hand the gun in her hand. I connected the blade with her thigh pushing down hard cutting nerves, muscle and scrapping bone, but it was too late.

Margret aimed and fired, her bullet piercing my chest, the burn was unbelievable and there was so much blood, it only lasted for several minutes, the last thing I felt was Margret holding my ear, the cold blade sliding from below my earlobe sawing off my ear.