I Saw Your Sin

There was a burning in my right upper arm and as I looked at it, I could see the silver of a blade that had sliced through my arm, the blade was then ripped out and I reached for my arm to put pressure on the bleeding. I felt a kick to my legs as I fell to the ground getting a face full of Camp Redwood dirt. I turned on my back, meeting eyes of pure evil.

"Why so shocked Rain." Fucking Margret, she had this sarcastic smile on her face, she looked unraveled covered in blood, cuts and dirt.

"You sick bitch, what's wrong with you!" I scream loudly, hoping that Brooke or Xavier would hear me, they weren't far away.

"Nothing is wrong with me sweetie, I'm a child of the Lord here to cleanse the world from sin." She took a step closer.

"Sin? God doesn't kill your not the Lords helper your the devils." That triggered something inside of her, her left eye did a small twitch and so did her upper lip.

"I saw your sin in the lake, you should be ashamed but luckily I'm here to help wash that sin away. Don't worry it'll be fast." She lunged forward blade in hand, the gun was gone, she must have run out of bullets. I needed to get up and run. I tried to stand but she was already directly above me, I saw the blade coming down and I closed my eyes waiting for the scorching burn to rip through my heart, but it never came. Instead I heard the should of a large knife hitting the gravel, I opened my eyes to see Margret with an arrow in her shoulder, there was a whizz in the air and a second arrow hit her in the stomach. She took several steps back, blood spilling from her open mouth, she dropped down to her knees and looked into my eyes, she dropped down on all fours and started crawling forward reaching for the blade. I tried scooting backwards as best as I could pain shooting through my arm, shoulder and chest. Margret let out a loud scream when the final arrow came through the air straight through her eye out the back of her head, she fell backwards because of the force and let out a final gasp.

I turned on my stomach looking at Xavier who tossed the bow down and came running towards me.

"Sshh it's over I'm here Rain. Let's get you up." Xavier got a hold of my waist and helped me stand up. I winched and placed my hand on top of the large gash, Xavier took off his jacket and ripped off his sleeve, he used the long piece of material to wrap around my upper arm tightly.

"Where is Brooke?" I winched when he finished tying the knot.

"While I was being Robin Hood 2.0, she ran to Margrets cabin to turn the power back on and call for help." I looked up and hadn't noticed that the overhead lamp lights were on. We started walking away from Margret to wait when  Brooke came running from the left side, she pulled me into a hug and I winched at the sudden sharp pain.

"I'm sorry." She held me at arms length looking at my arm.

"It's okay Brooke, now can we please get the fuck out of here." Xavier grabbed my hand again and leaned down to leave a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I told you I wouldn't let you die here." He placed an arm around Brooke and we started walking towards the front entrance of the camp to wait for the cops, you should hear the wail of the sirens in the distance approaching.