Xavier

We walked through the front glass doors and Brooke walked me over to the large curved desk in the entrance. The young girl behind the desk dressed in the bright neon pink leotard with pink lipstick made her way towards us.

"Welcome to The Zone, I see you brought a friend Brooke." She leaned against the counter looking me up and down smiling.

"She wants to join Carla." Carla pulled out a clipboard with an information sheet asking for my address and I handed her the $5. I quickly filled out the form, it was simply so they could mail me specials and class schedules for the month.

"Your all set babe, your class starts in 1 minute." We moved away from the counter and I followed Brooke to a women's locker room on the left side right before two large rooms with glass windows. She walked up to the first locker and dropped her bag inside, placing the lock.

"Let's go find a spot." Brooke grabbed my hand and we quickly jogged to the first room on the left that had pink walls and pink carpeting. We found a spot side by side down the center towards the back. In front was a small stage and large boombox radio. To the left of us was a girl was wicked blond hair in a leopard leotard, she winked at me and turned around. Close to the blond was a muscular guy was brown hair and next to him was a smaller guy with a white shirt and red sleeves. He at waved me and turned back around everyone seemed so friendly here. I noticed that my left shoelace was untied and I bent down to tie it, I was startled by the sound of loud music that played from the boombox upfront, I quickly finished the knot and stood up to see who had started playing the music. I felt my breathe catch in my throat.

Woah.

It was like heaven had opened up and placed an angel in front of us to behold his beauty. I leaned over to Brooke and she could see my deer in the headlights expression, she read the question in my mind and nodded her head, this was Xavier. He had blond hair that was slightly darker in the back, his jawline could cut crystal and he had incredible cheek bones. I could see that he wore a purple headband keeping his beautiful hair in place and when he looked around I could see the light from up above shining on his dangling cross earring. His lips were wonderfully plump and I wondered what they felt like, his eyes were a stunning blue that I was more than sure were easy to get lost in. I was staring at him for so long that I hadn't even noticed the change in music and that he had started counting. I quickly snapped back into reality and stared following his movements.

"Kick kick kick, I know it burns but it's all worth it." His voice hit my eardrums like velvet. I followed his every move and made sure to emphasis my hip rolls so that he would notice and thankfully he did. I saw a small smirk play across his full lips as we made eye contact and I rolled my hips out and around. By the time I knew it he and turned off the music and class was over, time does fly when your having fun staring at your sexy instructor. I walked with Brooke toward the exit so we could get her bag from the locker room, once we got there she pulled out her bag and we made our way towards the exit when someone called us from behind.

"Hey wait up." The girl with blond hair approached and I could feel her checking me out, "What's your name new girl?"

"Rain." She smiled and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Rain, that's pretty cool. I'm Montana. Brooke I saw you checking out Chet again, ask him out already he is in the lobby." Montana wiggled her eyebrows at us and walked back to her locker to change. We made our way out to the lobby and where Chet who was the muscular guy, was standing with the friendly guy that waved and Xavier. The friendly guy called out to Brooke and we walked over. Xavier turned around and smiled as he saw me approach, I smiled back. I was never shy when it came to men. Soon enough Montana showed up and took a seat in one of the chairs.

"So Brooke who is your new friend." The friendly guy ask from his seat across from Montana.

"Guys this is Rain." Brooked placed her hand out as a gesture of presenting me to the group. The guy in front of Montana's raised his hand and introduced himself.

"I'm Ray, this big dude here is Chet and handsome over here is Xavier." I raised my hand in a small wave. Xavier took a few steps forward and stood in front of the group.

"Guys I took up a job this summer as a camp counselor and they need some extra hands, I think you should all come." Montana asked the first question.

"When do we leave?"

"Tomorrow at noon." Xavier looked to the rest of the group waiting for their response.

Chet raised his hand first, "I'll come I ain't got nothing to do anyways." Next was Ray," Dam I can't I have to work and it's too late to get my hospital shifts covered." He stood up and started walking toward the exit, he gave a final wave and walked out. Left to respond was Brooke, Montana and myself.

"Count me in, Brooke, Rain, it be nice to have some females around." Montana looked to me and Brooke with pleading eyes. I turned to see Xavier who was watching me and I could tell he wanted me to say yes. I hand just finished my work deadline and didn't have my next one for a month so I could join the camp festivities.

"Alright count me in."

I was in for an unforgettable summer.