In The Lake Tonight

Warning: Strong Language and Sexual Scenes

Montana and Brooke jumped into their bunk beds and were still talking about whatever had happened at the lake. Xavier stood up and turned to me.

"I guess I'll go, goodnight." I quickly grabbed his hand and stood up.

"Wait, I don't want this night to end just yet. Let's go somewhere." He quickly perked up and ran his tongue over his teeth.

"I have an idea." He quickly started walking towards the front door with his fingers interlaced in mine.

"Where are you two going, somewhere dark and hidden." I didn't even turn around but  lifted my hand flipping off Brooke and Montana who broke out in a fit of laughter. Xavier was taking us past the campfire and making his way towards the lake. We stopped on the trail, towards the right was the lake and to the left was the boat house. I let go of his hand and made my way toward the lake. I started kicking off my shoes and socks, followed by my pants and top, I was leaving a trail of clothing.  I was standing in only my bra and panties under the moonlight sky. Thankfully I had packed sexy clothing.  He was making his way towards me with wild lustful eyes.

"The lake?" Xavier seemed amused by my choice. He kicked off his shoes and socks, but before I could let him finish I placed my hands behind my back gripping my bra strap and unsnapping it. I tossed my bra to the wooden dock below and lowered my panties down my long sun kissed legs. I could see his eyes widen in the moonlight above pooling into his oceans. I took several steps back letting him enjoy the view and jumped into the water with a small splash. I brought my head out and above the water watching him look down from the edge. I could see that he liked what he saw by his impressive bulge.

"Are you gonna join me?" He quickly stripped off his top showing his toned upper body, followed by his shorts and boxers that he pulled down in one swift motion, his manhood springing free. He was truly a masterpiece with a body and face sculpted by the angels. Xavier jumped into the water and when he came back up he so close to me, face to face, skin to skin. He gripped my waist tightly in the warm summer water and pulled me close to him, he pushed me up against the dock beams and placed his hand on a wooden beam behind me so we wouldn't have to swim so much and he could focus on me. Xavier leaned his head down and sucked my earlobe in between his lips nibbling gently on the sensitive skin. I let out a soft moan and let my hand trial down below the water line to grip onto him. I heard Xavier moan in my ear and I gently moved my hand up and down. He pressed his lips against mine taking control of my mouth with his plump lips. We broke apart and he asked me for permission with his eyes, I knew what he wanted and I wanted the same thing.

I wanted Xavier.

"Your so beautiful Rain, so thick and sexy." Xavier pushed me closer to the wood behind me that I could feel the splinters biting into my wet skin. I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist and held into his shoulders. Xavier gripped the beam behind me with both hands now and moved his hips closer, I could feel him at my entrance. I looked at his chiseled face, his cheek bones highlighted by the moonlight that surrounded him like a halo, water droplets sliding off his frosted blond hair like crystal tear drops.

"Are you ready baby?"

"Take me Xavier." With a smirk he pushed inside, he was a lot to handle but I needed him. He started at an even pace and the water slouching around us in small waves. His moans of ecstasy were like music to my ears and the way his mouth was open in a perfect O was a beautiful sight. I couldn't believe I had just met this man yesterday and here I was naked in a lake, so much for making him work for it.  Xavier started to thrust faster our moans mingling together like the perfect combination of cinnamon and spice. I used the weightlessness of the water to bounce up and down to meet his every thrust.

"Xavier I'm getting close, don't stop." I couldn't contain my pleasure any longer, I felt like a firework ready to burst into the night sky.

"Fuck Rain cum for me." That was all I needed to hear his silk ribboned voice laced with lust to push me over the edge. I came so hard and his movements became sloppy, he was close.

"I'm cumming Rain." Xavier let out a deliciously loud moan that I was sure the owls in the near by trees could hear and the towns people around the camp would hear in their dead sleeps, it was bliss to hear. His body slumped and I held him so he wouldn't drown in the dark lake.

"Let's get out of here before we drown."  We swam out of the water and picked up our clothing redressing. Xavier grabbed my hand and laced his fingers into mine as we walked back to the girls cabin. He leaned in kissed my lips gently.

"Goodnight Rain, see you in the morning." And with that I watched Xavier make his way to the boys cabin.