Pt.1

|A/N Pov|

A group of boy is being chasing by other group.Running along the road.It's seem the boss of the group that had been chasing-isn't care at all.He just laugh and run for fun.His bodyguard run next to him and ask.

"Boss-Why don't we fight?"His bodyguard ask.
"We will win if we did-boss!Why did we need to run like this?"

"Just wait-I want to run.Mark,you know running in the morning is good for our health!"He said.

"It's like an exercise,Didn't you read the book for our health!I think you should read it.Hurry!"

Jaehyun run even faster then before.If they choose to fight of course 100% they can win-but their boss choose to run.They can't disobey their boss!If they did something wrong something bad might happen.

"Yah!Stop.Stop right there."The other group shout.

"If we stop it's mean we are stupid!"Mark shout and Jaehyun smile because of the group who chasing them is fat.They will get tired easily,Jaehyun group have six pack and handsome also slim.They run even faster.The fat group decided to stop because they are tired.After looking back didn't see they follow Jaehyun and his group stop.

"Boss-I'm feel like throwing out!"Mark said

"Hey!Hep him to the toilet."Jaehyun tell other bodyguard.

"and you!Go buy me snack.Hurry back."1 bodyguard follow Mark and 1more go and buy snack for him.

•Bump•

After jaehyun turn his self back he bump in to someone who was walking and looking at her phone.They both fell down-and both of them touch their forehead and feel pain about it.

"Hey!You-You have eye,haven't you?"Jaehyun said immediately. "Why you walking while looking at your phone?"He touch his forehead.

"I'm sorry!I'm in a hurry."She said and stand up now to him. "Here my name card.If you want to balm me more you can!But now I need to go!"She look like she really Hurry.So Jaehyun didn't said anything just let her go unless he already got her name card.

"Gwon Minii?"He said to him self. "Gwon Minii?Wait-Wait?I seem to know that name!Minii?Minii?Where did I use to hear that name?Min?Omo-It's Min!"

He keep repeat her name to get his memory where did he use to hear that name before? "No way,It's won't be Min!Stop day dreaming Jung Jaehyun!"He wake up from the thought when mark come back.

"Boss!Your Sister need to see you now!"Mark said and trying to catch his breath.

"Noona?Why?"He raise his eyebrow and ask.

"It's about Song Han!"After hearing Mark said Jaehyun immediately turn in to the serious face.His serious face is looking scary even Mark his own bodyguard also got scared.

"Let's go!"He said

"How did we go back?Our car is at that casino!"Mark said

"Running back!"Then Jaehyun start to run while mark is taking a deep breath.

"Boss!You want me to die young?I can't run anymore!"Mark shout but his boss already run far away with other bodyguard!Mark has no choice so he's running behind them slowly.

|Jaehyun's pov|

"Noona!"I arrive home and see my sister is sitting on the couch with his assistant looking on her laptop.

"You arrive?Come here."Jennie said.Jennie is my sister and the only person I can relay on nowaday.

"What wrong?Did that bastard come back?"I ask.

"Yes!In the newsfeed it said like that!"Noona hand me the news.

"Lisa!Give me more information about his comeback and search for his new house that he just bought and the last one is DID HIS MOM STAY WITH HIM TOO?"Lisa is my sister's assistant.

"Yes-Boss!"Lisa said and start working.

"I just want to warn you-Jaehyun!You won't do anything,Will you?"Jennie ask. "Jaehyun-Don't do anything stupid!"

"Noona!Don't worry too much!I might do it orr not let's see together!"I said and smirk.

"Btw-Jaehyun,You go to that casino again,don't you?"Omo!Why did she alway know?I alway went to that casino at night and come back at the morning.Sometimes I play until lose all my money and run away like this morning.This morning I accidentally punch man at that casino and I trying to sorry them but they won't accept it-They didn't believe me that I accidentally hit them they said I did it on purpose.They want to punch me back for what I did!If I let them punch my sister will confuse that I go and fight!I don't want her to worried so I choose to run with my bodyguard.

"Hehe!Just bored,Noona!"I said and ruffle my hair.

"Yah!Jung Jaehyun-You also have your own casino!Why did you go there?Go to your own casino!"My sister's scolding me again.

"I know!I'll try to stop!"I said and went to sit next to my sister trying to comfort her!

"You always like this-When ever I angry you alway do this!My anger went home now!Go and take a shower and rest!"Noona ruffle my hair.Suddenly Mark enter with two bodyguards hold him.

"Mark!What wrong?"