Pt.38

•A/N pov•

"You psycho !Let's go if my son!"Minii shout to Han who is tying her son.

"You dreamt!"Han said and continued doing his job.Minii is too weak to do anything.The thing that she can do is beg for Jaehyun too come.

"YOU BART!HAN!"Suddenly a loud voice from kicking a door come in reveling Jaehyun who is standing while his face is full of anger.

"Ooh!Hi-You are here?"Han said and walking to Minii.Minii eyes are full of tear she alway believe in this man the one who is staring infront of her,that he will find her no matter what.

"You come so fast,My friend."Han said and hold Minii up grabbing his neck and one pulling Little Jun but don't grab his neck,grab his shirt instead.

"Save one!"Han said.

"W-What are you talking about?"Jaehyun stutter.

"Pick one!"Han repeat

"What do you mean by that?"

"Pick wether you save your wife orr your son!"
Han said with his serious look.Jaehyun look at Minii in a eye full of sadness.How are he going to pick?
One is a person he love love so much,very much.One is cutie son of his,he can't rather choose.

"Choose our son,Jay."Minii shout.

"But-min"if he choose his son how about his wife?

"Appa..."Jun said while crying.He look at his son.*How are this appa going to choose?*
He thought and burst in to tear as he look at Minii.Minii give him and sadness smile.

"He is our son,jay"Minii mouth him.

"HURRY!"Han said

"Ja-Jae Jun!"