Pt.23

•2year later•

•A/N pov•

"hello-boss!"lisa is is wearing a cloth of her work greeting jaehyun who walking in.

"how was our shop nowadays?!"jaehyun ask looking around the shop.

"it's getting better and better boss.there are much more costumer then the first time we open.some are couple but the most costumer is high school students."lisa said

"okay-cool!!"jaehyun said and give lisa a thumb up.

"but boss-i think it'll be cooler if we update some more stuff like a playground for kids since we have left space at the right side!"lisa explain.

"Okay then-it's would be great on the left sight and the right sight put more benches for some other couple and make it's like love garden...which is full of flower 'daisy' put only daisy!!!also please put some of daisy out here and here also there."jaehyun point to the left and right to make lisa understand him.

"okay boss i got it!"lisa said "but why only daisy boss?!"lisa wonder why he want to put only daisy flower.

"because she love daisy.it's the only flower that she love.she hate the smell of rose and she hate other flower but like only daisy.she want to have her own coffee shop.inside the shop she want it's to be color full,full of daisy flower." jaehyun almost tearing up thinking about someone who love daisy.

"ooh...sorry boss to remind...you!"lisa bow to her boss.

"it's okay...don't forget to design it.i'll come back above afternoon to have lunch!"jaehyun said and lisa bow to him.didn't expect that he end up having a tear follow down his eye since someone remind of his wife.

"let's go to the company-Mark!"jaehyun get in the car and wipe his tear become him self again.maybe it's his weakness when someone remind him of his wife.

"okay boss!"