Pt.19

•a/n pov•

"hi,hyung."jeno said while seeing jaehyun walk in to the house while removing his tie.

"hey,where is min?"jaehyun ask didn't see min in the living room.

"she is in your bedroom and she..."jeno stutter at the last sentence.

"she what?"jaehyun ask

"go and see it your self."jeno make jaehyun even curious so he walk to his room.

"jeno-is there anything left to eat?"mark ask jeno

"yes-at the kitchen,i'll warm it up for you."then jeno stand up and walk to the kitchen.

"awww you so kind today.."mark go and hug him.

"yah!i hate that-go away."jeno said

•A/N pov•

Jaehyun's room

minii is sleeping on the couch in his room.she didn't cover her self with blanket.jaehyun spot that on her body is full of bandages.she got one more hit on her head that didn't cover with bandages yet and it's still bleeding.

"what wrong here?"jaehyun seeing her like this and go ask jeno.

"jeno-what wrong with her hand,forehead?"jaehyun ask

"what do you think?Hyung-your room is used to messy..and now it's clean.she got hurt while cooking for us and tidy your room the book on the self fall over her."jeno said

 "and she want to spend more time with you but you not here.that what noona told me."jeno said.jaehyun walk back to his room with no feeling at all.he don't want her to be like this.he need to find more information about han that went missing out of sudden.he can't stand seeing her hurt like this.he carry her to his bed and walk out.

tonight he didn't sleep with her.but why he choose to sleep out side?