Pt.9

|A/N pov|

It was Jaehyun who bidding that set of necklace!

"200,00000!"Han said making it serious and look at Jaehyun who standing up.

"300,00000!"Jaehyun said and raise one of his eyebrow to make Han even furious.

"700,00000!"Han said even though he didn't even have money all he is doing for is too win Jaehyun.

"850,00000!"Jaehyun continued bidding.

"10...10....1000,00000!"Han said make everyone clab for him.

".........."Just then Jaehyun stop bidding but he smirk!His plan is to get Han lost all his money that why he stop bidding.

"1000,00000 going 3!SOLE!"Doyoung said.

"It's sole to Mr.Han."Doyoung said and they give Han a big clab!

"................"Han's body guard come to him and whispered to him somethings.

"SH*T!JUNG JAEHYUN YOU!YOU FOOL ME YOU ORPHAN DOG!"

*Event End*

"I need to go first,Eunnie!"Minii saying goodbye to her sister.

"Emm!Go."Songii said with a short phrase.

"I gonna head out!Thank you! Good bye,I'm off now-See you later!"Minii bow to the oldest and leave with Rose and Chanyeol.Han has been missing since Jaehyun is gone.

|Jaehyun's pov|

"Mark!Stop the car."Jaehyun told mark who is sitting in front of him.Mark stop the car as a order.

"Why Boss?"Mark raise his eyebrow and ask.

"I need to go and check Min!You can go first-This road is near Min hotel."I explain

"Go first!I'm okay."I continue

"Okay Boss!If you need anything call me!"Mark said and I nodded as I open a door and walk out....Mark tell the driver to drive so I walking alone.

|A/N pov|

A group of gang is chasing after Jaehyun who is walking alone.Suddenly Jaehyun stop and fight back first!He has only his self how can he fight with a group of Gangs.The gangs group hit him until he tired don't have a power to fight back.

"Remember what you did-JAEHYUN!"One man come near Jaehyun!He has a knifes and it stuck at Jaehyun left stomach also his right stomach also have a knifes on it.

"LET'S SEE IF YOU DIE."That Man said and his group leave.Jaehyun has no strength at all,He lie down and take his phone...He just touch random and phone Minii.

"Hello?"Minii answer "Why are you calling me?"Minii knew that is Jaehyun phone number.

"M-M-Min.It's......me,J-ay!Help!"Then after this phrase he pass out.Minii start to worried.She find Jaehyun location by his phone number and see it that it is near her hotel.She hurry and dress up again.

|At the hospital|

"How was he Doctor?"Minii and the Doctor who just come out from the operating room

"He's fine-now I'll move him to the patient room."Doctor said

"Thanks you Doctor!"Minii said and the Doctor smile.

*Ring Ring*

Minii phone rang.

"Hello?Is this Min?"A women voice talk.

"Yes,It's me!"

"I'm Jennie Kim,Jaehyun's sister!"Jennie said

"Ooh!Hello-Unni!"Minii greet her.

"I will move Jaehyun to secret place for him in Jeju Island,He has a house there..Can you do me a favor?"Jennie said

"I can do all of it-If it relate to Jay."

"I know who did that-and after I move him to a safe place can you look after him for me?"Jennie said

"Yes!I will Eunnie."

"Thank very much,Min!After he woke up also toke care him well,because since he not yet meet you...He keep dreaming and saying your name and said that he miss you....He love you so much,Min!Help look after him for me-If I'm not there."Jennie said and Minii is almost teary.

"Yes-I will Eunnie !"Then she hang up.

"Ohh!I forget here....It's belong to patient."A nurse come out and give Min a pair of her necklace also Jaehyun bracelet. she drop her necklace at Jaehyun house.He keep it with him where he ever he goes.

"Thx!"Min said and look at the necklaces that full of Jaehyun blood also his bracelet.

"Jay-Finally."