Pt.34

A/N pov•

Jaehyun has wake up already.He look around and see his wife is sleeping next to him.
*poke*Jaehyun poke her shoulder.Minii just turn around and avoid it.He kiss her shoulder but she didn't respond.

"I'll go and check Jaejun!"Jaehyun said and take his shirt.(He already have pant under)

•Jaehyun's pov•

I wear my T-shirt and go to Jaejun room.

"Jaejun-wake up!"I go and sit on his tiny bed,it doesn't broke haha!I'm not that heavy.

"I'll take a bath for you!"I said.Last night at 7:00pm I go and check him at the playground and bring him back,take a bath for him,and cook for him also put him to sleep.

"Ahhh!I'm still sleepy,appa!"Jaejun whine but I take him to the bathroom already.

•A/N pov•

1 and half hour later

^Muah^

Jaehyun kiss Minii cheek to wake her up.

"Wake up-and have breakfast!" Jaehyun whispers

"O-okay!"Minii rub her eye and look around the room and see Jaehyun in front of her look at her. "Is there anything on my face?"Minii ask

"I want morning kiss!"Jaehyun said and Minii just sigh and went to kiss him on his lip and go straight to the bathroom and do her morning routine.

"Where is Jaejun?"Minii ask

"He went to the playground with Eunwoo already!"Jaehyun said while preparing an orange juice.

"Eunwoo here?"Minii exclaim

"Yes!"

"You should have wake me up!"Minii look at Jaehyun.

"I told him that you were exhausted from last night!"Jaehyun said without looking at her.

"Orrrr..Wait!What?The fck Jaehyun!Did you tell him that?"Minii looking serious

"Hehe!I'm just joking."Jaehyun said while giggling. "Min,Let's go on a date after breakfast!"Jaehyun said excitedly

"Ahhh-I'm still tired!"Minii said while putting a bread in to her mouth.

"no please please!"Jaehyun look at her with a puppy eye.

"Al-Alright!"Minii said

^Muah^Muah^Muah^

Jaehyun give her a kisses...