Pt.44

1week later

•A/N pov•

Minii got discharged from the hospital but she didn't get to rest she need to watch out a boy who is having a morning sickness.

"*Sound of vomit*"Jaehyun who is vomiting again and again make Minii worried and run to him.(A/N: for this part which jaehyun is having a morning sickness for minii,i heard that when the husband loved his wife too much he will got the morning sickness for her)

"Are you okay?Can you bear it?"Minii asked padding Jaehyun's back and wipe his mouth.

"I'm okay,Just a morning sickness.It's nothing for me."Jaehyun said but after 1min he is vomiting again which surprise Minii.

"I think you not okay."Minii said and Jaehyun refuse.And keep saying he is okay while mark and Chenle is busy preparing green mango for him.

"Is the baby doing okay?"Jaehyun ask touching her stomach.

"She is okay,but you aren't."Minii reply and pout pity him that he need to have morning sickness for her.

"Mango is coming."Chenle run to Jaehyun and hand him a mango and he eat tobokki.

"Hyung,You want?"Chenle asking him and take the bowl next to his face.Jaehyun immediately drop the plate and run to the bathroom.

"Poor,Jay."Minii said and start cleaning the plate that he broke.Because she didn't look well  she got a cut on her hand.After cleaning the floor she immediately rush to her bedroom and look for Jaehyun.Jaehyun is sitting in his working chair with his head on the top of the chair taking out a big sigh.He let out a big sigh.Minii walk to him and ruffle his hair.

"Good job,Jay."Minii said and he notice her and smile.He pull her to sit on his lap and hug her a few minutes without saying anything.

"This is how you were suffer when you are caring Jun right?I just know how difficult it is!"Jaehyun speaks after release the hug.He pull his chair closer to his desk and start opening his file to check it.

''sorry for not being there with you.'' Jaehyun said 

''nah it's a past.''Minii said and pinch his cheeks.

"I can leave if you're working,Jay."Minii said.

"Bring me back my mango."He smile at her and she pinch her cheek before get off from his lap and walk downstair.