Pt.6

|A/N pov|

"Move your house to this apartment (Xxxxx) I worried about you getting hurt,It's my own apartment that I just bought!Move there until I'm back.If you can move without those step mother and Step sister know that you are moving!Rose also stay there with you because I'm worried that you might be alone!FROM:Your Dad"Minii got this message in her phone...at the morning since she wake up!

"Move?Since when dad got a new apartment?I never knew it!"Minii said and look at the message again.She start packing-Meanwhile Rose arriving at Minii small house.

"Yoh girl!Done yet?The Taxi is waiting out side!"Rose enter Minii house without knocking-They are best friends so it also like her own house.

"God help!Who are you?"Rose is shock by her face got scratch.

"It's me!Min."Minii said while giggle.

"What wrong with your face?"Rose come near Minii and sit next to her and check her face.

"You know-The same as before!"Minii said

"Omo!But this time on your face?and it's a big scratch!You fool-You let them bully you so easily!"Rose hit her back without know that she also got hurt on her back.

"Ahh!It's hurt!"Minii whined,

"Your back also?"Rose said and Minii nodded!

"Hospital calling first,Then we will go to that apartment!"Rose said and Minii giggle at her action.

"Stupid!She didn't even tell me that she got hurt!"Rose said this sentence siliently not for Minii to hear.

"Yes?"Minii said.

"Nothing!Nothing!"Rose said and smile awkwardly!

"Hurry!Your step mother go to market with your step sister not yet come back!We need to hurry."Rose said and Minii nodded!They help each other pack.

/At the hospital\

"Why did you bring all of your gummy worm?I saw that maybe you have about 20small pack and 10big pack!You bring it all?"Rose ask her because seeing she hold her pack of gummy worm and eat it.

"You know-This make my day.It's so yummy also I have some memory with it!!"Minii said and continued enjoy her gummy.

"Geez!You love them TOO much!"Rose said. "Min!You know-Boss give me a mission.He order me to take his friends to find his mom-and I was like-Are you kidding me?"Rose said with her body language. (A/N:The man Rose was talking about is 1 of the famous business man-Who just come back from U.S to start finding his mom that have been away from him 10years!)

"Haha!Pity-You.I still not yet finish my job also."Minii chuckles.

"Go in!Let's them check your wound!"Rose said.

*Minii done checking her wound*

"Rose!"Minii see Rose is waiting for her.

"Wait!Min-I have to go somewhere.Wait!I'll be back."Rose shout and run to the opposite direction.

"Omo!you did see a patient here,Didn't you?Why did you bump in to a patient?"Minii turning back to sit and the bench but she bump in to someone.

"Patient lost 1 eye-and you the one who didn't see me standing here!"It's Jaehyun.Right-Minii is cover 1 side of her face because of the scratch.

"Jay?I mean Mr.Jung!"Minii said

"Omo!How pityful you lost 1 of your eye?"Jaehyun tease her

"I'm not-Just a scratch!"Minii said with a dead glare

"You think it fate,Don't you?We alway meet every where!"Jaehyun said

"I think it my bad for bump in to a person like you!"Minii shout

"Omo!Don't try to shout!Your mouth will bleed again!I just bite it."Jaehyun said and smirk.

"Shut up!You did it and now you still talking?"Minii shout

"Still eating gummy worm?Don't bite it too hard!I'm worried that you might get hurt your mouth even harder so I can't bite any more!"