Pt.17

•a/n pov•

they all arrive back at the hotel,everyone is exhausted especially the one who alway shout and scream chenle and jisung.

"we will meet tomorrow again,im pass out now."chenle said.

"bye bye noona,good night."chanle asking minii for a warm hug and she give him a hug while jaehyun is staring at them weirdly.

"hey,just a hug."after dreamie leave minii look at jaehyun. "haha,you jealous because of a hug?"minii is mocking him.

"stop mocking me-let's go."then jaehyun left minii behind and go first.that make her confusing about his action.

in their own room•

it's quit silent.minii just sitting on the bed and looking at jaehyun who is typing on his phone.

"aren't you sleeping?"minii asked while looking behind his back.

"you sleep first."jaehyun reply,minii is speechless and trying to put her self to sleep.she is planing to asked him for her goodnight kiss but since he act like this she just forget it.suddenly she feel a pair of hand cover her wrist tightly,no one beside jaehyun was there.

"what going on?why you suddenly become like this just a sec?"minii asked while turning her self to face jaehyun.

"i love you-min.you alway believe what i said right?"jaehyun suddenly asked her.

"i'll if you being reasonable.but why are you saying this things?"minii asked looking straight into his eye.

"i want a daughter and a son i mean a twin."jaehyun suddenly say this and making minii blush hard.

"n-no not yet."minii turn her face to other way.

"come on,min.we already married.one more time please."he make a puppy eye make minii fall for his eye and she didn't say anything just looking at him.he know him self that he got a chance.he start to kiss her softly.kissing turn to something more then kissing.other night together,maybe they will successfully got a twin.