Pt.35

•A/N pov•

They decide to go to amusement park.They has fun there especially Minii.
"Wait,for me here."Jaehyun excuse her and go away from here.Minii shrug her shoulder and looking around again.

"I haven't been here a long time now."Minii said and go to the place where they have sth to eat and order and sit there.

^Poke^Someone poke her on her left shoulder from behind.She turn left but it's nothing.
^Poke^This time is the right side.She turn but it's nothing.

"Geez,who is that?"She get up from her seat and looking at her back that someone just poke her.

 "There no one!Is it a ghost?"Minii mumble to her self.

But when she turn back ready to sit back...A face appeared in front of her.It's soft and smooth,he has a dimple.His face is straight in front of her,their face is only 5cm apart.

"I'm not a ghost,I'm your husband."Jaehyun said and give her a sweetest smile ever that show his two dimple and his eye is close while smiling.His face is show all his happiness that he has right now.He used to be a cold guy when she were gone but now his smile show that she mean everything to him,that he can't to her to anyone.He love her,love more then everything.
His happiness is just only to be with her only.Every single second with her it's always be a precious memory for him.He want to see her every day,every hours,every minute,every single second.He want to be with her from one to other day.He want to say 'I love you' to her every day and see her reaction everyday.He want to be the reason to make her smile.He want to be a biggest part of her happiness.He want be the one that she always depend on whenever she had a trouble with anything.He always be there for her.

"Tada!"Jaehyun show her a necklace with a perfect design.

"You always wasting money on every stuff like that?Uhhh?"Minii scold him. "You already buy me like plenty of them."

"But you said you want this style."Jaehyun pout.

"Geez!"Minii sigh and let Jaehyun put a necklace on her neck.She take sth out from her pocket.She put it in her hand and hide it first.

"Jay,You love me right?"Minii asked "You love me so much right?"

"Of course!I really love you!"Jaehyun said seriously. "What wrong?"
Minii show him a letter M necklace.

"Then wear my name necklace.M for Min."
"That mean you love me."
"Don't you dare to take it off!"
"I'll kill you if you do!"

"I won't take it off!"Jaehyun smile again.He can't forget this moment.It's the second memory gift for him.Seem like he love this necklace more then the scarf she give him.

"Let's go?"Minii asked

"Yes!"Jaehyun said and hold her tight.

"You guys are really having fun?"Someone who is been watching them all long said