Pt.18

•a/n pov•

they all come back to Korea.

"jay....where are you heading?"just before jaehyun nearly leave minii asked him.

"i have an argent emergency to do....mark come with me.jeno accompanied your sister to my house.i'll be back for dinner."he said and kiss her cheek before leaving.minii look sad,her eyes tell everything.

"noona,let's go?"jeno asked while helping her holding stuff.

"emm...are you guys hungry?i didn't see you guys eat much on plane"minii asked

"yes-we are..."chenle said and jisung come near minii and whispered

"the food on the plane is not yummy,ackk!"jisung said making his disgusting face.

"let's go home.noona will make it."minii said and jisung jump.

•at jaehyun house•

minii is cooking at the kitchen while the boys are playing game at the living room.jeno heard a sound from the kitchen....while other boy don't because they are loud because their game.

"Noona are you okay?"jeno rush to the kitchen.

"orr-im okay.jeno wait in the living room im almost done."minii reply with her hand at her back.

"okay noona."then jeno goes back to the living room.minii hide her hand from jeno because she touch the hot water and it's hurt and it's also become red....also she cut with knifes but she hurt because she touch the hot water with her both hand and it's become seriously red also oil splash on her forehead.she can't cook but still do it for dreamie.

•10min later•

"I can't do this anymore!"minii whine and she call someone.

•20min later•

"done!come and eat."minii said while holding a plate full of chicken and noodle.also she run back to the kitchen and take sweet and sour pork.

"woah!noona.it's look delicious."jisung said

"eat a lot then."minii said and put all her food on the table.now the table is full of the foods and drinks.

"omo!noona,my eye is bigger then my tummy now."chenle and jaemin said at the same time.

"hehe!"

"Thank you for the foods."they all said together.

"noona join us."jaemin said

"I'm okay.go ahead."minii said

"woah!noona it's way too delicious."renjun said with his mouth full of noodle.

"so delicious."jisung said.

"Yeah!it wouldn't be delicious if I make it my self....I order it."minii talk to her self and make an disappointing face because she can't cook  and now her hand her forehead is cover with wound but she hide it with her hand at her back and her hair to cover her forehead.she just look at them eat and smile because they are enjoying other food not her food and she imagine what if they eat her food.what is their reaction???