iv. Oh?

☠ 

     THERE ARE DAYS that the spirits give her a headache, where she radiates this energy that makes ghosts want to terrorize her for the entire day. Judy happens to be in a bad mood today, at breakfast people hear silence and what Judy hears is a bunch of ghosts screaming at each other and making obnoxious noises that makes her want to pull her hair. She looks over at the Gryffindor table and seeing a black hair, round glasses boy sitting down, and next to him where a red head women and a man that looks extremely similar to him. Seems like those spirits where watching over him, she likes them so far since they decided not disturb her.

     "AND I WAS LIKE OH MY GOD—." Shouted an obnoxious girl from the 80's who died and had the loudest voice in history.

     Judy closes her eyes and pulls on her hair concentrating on her cereal and nothing else. Then she finally drowns out the noises until a letter flops in front of her, and she hears the spirits again. She rubs her temples grabbing the letter she's received today.

JUDY AMYBETH GARBER

    Judy opened the envelope and its a picture of Dora, Bob and Eleanor standing in front of a house and smiling. WE SENT A DEMON BACK TO HELL!—Eleanor. Judy chuckles, only her family could ever smile about preforming an exorcism. Times like this Judy really misses her family, but at the same time she's glad she's not there plagued by evil spirits, but as of right now she's rather be there than listen to these annoying ghosts blabber away just the sake to drive her crazy.

     "You alright Judith?" Penelope Clearwaters asked. Judy feels taken a back that Penelope said her name wrong.

     "I'm fine, and my name isn't Judith it's just Judy." She corrects her.

    "Oh, sorry I just thought Judy was short for Judith."

     "You're alrighty it happens a lot." She smiles. Penelope Clearwater was nice to her most of the time, she's never heard Penelope say anything nasty behind her back. Penelope happens to be very smart as well, and is practically made to be Percy's girlfriend. Trust her, Judy can tell when couples are meant to be and it seems as though Percy and Penelope are a match made in heaven. Especially, since she's witnessed Percy making heart eyes at the back of her head in class.

       Penelope goes back to eating her food and conversations with her Ravenclaw friends. She couldn't take it anymore when they started yelling, Judy gets up and leaves her food unattended and even her bag because, she just can't take it anymore. Judy practically runs out of there trying to find a place to escape. "OHHH JUDDYYYY!" Jeffrey shouts.

       "When you said you'd come up with another prank! I meant a harmless one Jeffrey!" Judy tells back to him.

    "Not my idea. It's just one of those days Jude."

    Just one of those days. Bullshit. "Ugh! Leave me alone unless you all want to watch me take a piss be my guest!" She shouts before she stomps into the girls lavatory. Of course, Moaning Myrtle has to have one of her weekly breakdowns. She pulls on her hair and lets out a groan catching Mrytles attention.

     "Oh it's you." Myrtle sniffles, narrowing her eyes at her.

      "Piss off." Judy grumbles.

    Myrtle arches an eyebrow and giggles floating next to her. "You're in a mood today."

    "You would too, if all of Hogwarts spirits decided to annoy the crap out of you."

      "Ah, I see." Then Myrtle floats away laughing. Now Judy put her in a happy mood, and she has the most annoying laugh. Ugh.

»»————- ☠ ————-««

      So she skipped first period, she's got an excuse. Judy really couldn't find her bag anywhere, she went back to the Great Hall nothing, she looked in the corridors nothing, it was no use. The spirits where nagging and nagging which was a huge distraction and Judy didn't want to go to any of her classes without her bag. Judy sits outside of the castle on a bench, her hand buried into her hands crying. She's emotional she has to admit, she cries over a lot of things an insult from her sister Eleanor, when a spirit is shown from evil, basically Judy is fragile.

      She's not strong, which is one of the reasons why she does not belong in Gryffindor. Judy gathers herself together wiping her tears away and Jeffrey makes his way in front of her with a crooked smile. "JUDY."

    "Jeffrey." She replied.

   "Your time is up congratulations thanks for the fun." He winks at her and finally silence when all the spirits move away talking to one another.

     "Judy." She recognizes the voice as Percy Weasley, she looks at him and realizes that he's got her bag.

     "Percy why do you—."

    "Penelope told me to give it to you in Herbology  you didn't show up to most of the classes with her, but since you weren't there i couldn't now you're here so..."

      She sighs letting her grudge for Percy go for a second. "Thank you Percy, much appreciated."

     "Your Welcome Garber." He raises his nose up and turns on his heel walking away. She looks in her bag making sure nothing was stolen from her, instead everything was nice and organized she did t really keep her bag organized at all, Judy looks back at where Percy walked and back at her bag and for once he makes Judy smile.

»»————- ☠ ————-««

A/N

I already know the names of their children...little hint they have twins ...