ix. ...And A Troll

☠ 

 ☠ 

    PERCY DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING. He sets down the Hot Coco in front of Judy and she seems tense embarrassed as she sips it mumbling a thank you to him. He didn't know what to say what was supposed do when she just put a demon back to hell. He focused his eyes on Judy, her fingers around the cross on her necklace, her Walkman on the table, her eyes glassy.

     "Are you alright?" He asked.

  Judy meets his eyes and she smiles and nods. "Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you for the Hot Coco it's kind of you."

     Percy nods then it's just the two of them sitting down with Hot Coco. "Are you really asking out Penelope?" She blurts out, his eyes go wide in horror of that.

     "W-Where did you hear that from?" He stutters nervously.

   "Shit sorry Penelope she told me fuck. Are you?"

  "Now I probably won't..." He responds because, the girl he fancies knows that he's planning on asking her out.

     Judy shakes her head. "No, ask her out please do that!" She bites her lip. "Just do me a favor and don't hurt her,and for whatever reason you want to end things just let her down nicely."

     He isn't even sure if he has feelings for Penelope anymore. "I will."

       They hear Professor Quarrel running past the Kitchens. "THERE'S A TROLL!"

     There eyes both go wide. "A troll?" Percy question's. "Wait, I have to go to the first years!"

      This is the most Percy has been irresponsible, he practically speeded over there with Judy managing to keep up with his pace. He luckily got there in time. "Follow me! Stick together first years! No need to fear the troll if you follow my orders! Stay behind me, now Make way first years coming through, I'm a prefect."

    Of course he had to add that. Once they arrive back the first years practically invade the entire common room and he can tell Javier and Oliver are annoyed by this. "Flipping first years," Javier grumbles.

    "Leave the children out of this." Percy tells him sitting next to him.

    "So you talk to Judy?" Oliver arches his eyebrows.

    "Yes..."

   "And what happened?" Javier asked.

    "Nothing. Nada. Nope nothing nothing!" He says right away. Percy is not very good at keeping things under the radar neither is he very good at lying, merlin he's a terrible liar.