xiii. Very Very Fine

☠

 ☠

      THE GARBER FAMILY ENJOYED CHRISTMAS LIKE ANY OTHER FAMILY. It was different because every single Christmas Eve they got a call, and Judy was forced to drop her Christmas cheers and drive to a house filled with evil entities. Judy was not looking forward to this, which is why she packed very slowly until she left Hogwarts and back to her flat in London. Graham Nash's song plays in the background as she's busy packing her things, Judy puts on her signature beret to get ready for the rest of the day. The thing to look froward is she would get to see Eleanor and go to Penelope's 'Christmas Gathering'. Our House is a very very fine house Judy mumbles the words to it while packing, with a small smile.

     Eleanor Garber and Judy Garber are twins, but their opposites and they're each other's number one. Eleanor took interest in demons summoning, and Mötley Crüe she constantly has eye liner on, wore black, dyed her hair different colors, somehow she still kept a nice attitude with people ( even though she seems very intimidating ), of course she still has the sharp tongue with people and likes terrifying the children on their block. She gives zero fucks basically, and Judy was looking forward to seeing her other than seeing her in photos that the post sends.

     "I don't want to go," Lliad admits, Judy turns around confused. "I'm living with my cousin and his boyfriend my brother and I, I don't talk to them, I-I-I d-d-don't know how."

    Judy frowns. "It'll be okay Lliad," She reassures her.

    Lliad nods and doesn't add more to the conversation.

    "I went through an abusive relationship," Judy freezes and turns around Lliad is there looking downs. "It lasted for over two years, he was controlling, manipulative, abusive, and he took advantage of me. We moved because he's not in Azkaban, so I don't know if it's going to be okay."

     Judy goes over to her and gives Lliad a big hug. "Lliad. You have to believe that's it going to be okay, I know it will, you have to believe it you need to believe it. You're Lliad Addington you are strong." She gives her a squeeze.

     Lliad smiles. "Okay. Okay."

   Judy nods. She's not so good with words, she isn't she wishes there was something else she could say she does, but she can't. Of course Judy doesn't see her any different she feels bad very bad for her, which adds more to her question Why do good people have to die and why do good people have to go through terrible things? She still wants an answer, but she can't find it. Finally Judy closes her trunk, and finishes packing and just has to wait till tomorrow before she can see Eleanor.

    Tomorrow you will see Eleanor, she thinks to herself. "I'm going to go practice some Quidditch, very important game after winter break." Lliad informs her, and grabs her Quidditch supplies.