xvi. Paul McCartney Replica

☠ 

 ☠ 

JUDY HAS READ HER FAIR SHARE OF ROMANCE IN NOVELS. The love that blossomed between Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe, set very high expectations to Judy on falling in love. The thoughts of Judy's suitor and what he would be like was nothing like Derek. This was fine though perfectly fine with Judy, opposites do indeed attract. As soon as they kissed at the party the two of them talked it over decided they wanted to give it a shot of being in a relationship with one another. Derek is experienced in being with someone Judy on the other hand isn't this is her first boyfriend. Being with Derek is good so far he holds her hand in the corridors, he talks to her about conspiracy's and his families, Judy talks to him about her art and her book though most of the time he responds to talking about himself or with something about the government. Derek is nice so far, Judy feels good.

      When she announced her new boyfriend to her friends they were quite caught off guard since they had never heard of Derek before. Percy and Derek are okay with each other the two somewhat sent passive aggressive comments to each other because of how different they are but they manage to get along. Judy currently is sitting on the couch of the Ravenclaw common room Derek is laying on her lap while Lliad and Penelope are on the couch across.

     "The Government killed Paul McCartney." Says Derek out of the blue he has the tendency of doing that a lot

     "What?" Penelope replies caught off guard. "The bandmate of the beatles? I'm pretty sure he's very much alive."

    Judy chuckles. "Derek Paul is alive."

   "No you don't understand," Derek says. "They replaced him with a lookalike to help them control the younger generation minds with LSD. Which is why I chose not to listen to any of their music."

     Lliad and Penelope exchange weird looks with each other. Judy notices they do this a lot when Derek talks some of the things he says do indeed catch them off guard. "Well, they're music is pretty good you should give it a listen." Judy tells him.

      Derek sits up. "I gotta go babe. Theon is ordering extra Quidditch practice, Lliad shall we go?"

     Lliad looks up at him as if she doesn't want to go with him. "S-S-Sure." She stutters closing her book.

     Derek gives Judy a small peck, Lliad and Derek leave Judy sighs dreamily. "He's nice isn't he?"

     "He's something. . ."

    Judy scoffs. "Okay just because he speaks his mind doesnt mean he's bad he's open minded to things."

    "Judy he just said Paul McCartney is dead and replaced by a lookalike," Penelope says. "He talks about himself quite a lot."