vi. Study Buddies!

☠ 

 ☠ 

SO, JUDY AND PERCY BOTH MADE IT TO CLASS AT THE SAME TIME they actually ended up walking the same way which quickly turned into the race of speed walking in front of each other. Percy of course made it in first and lately he has and Judy hated to admit that she did not like at all that Percy was trying to be the teacher's pet of Professor Sprout.

Judy earned that title with hard work and for him to swoop in and try to steal it made her extremely competitive. The remainder of the lesson her jelousy got the best of her and she one uped him well she usually does, but this time she answered every.single.question. Percy was annoyed by it in fact the whole class seemed annoyed that she raised her hand before the question was even finished. After class ended Slytherin girls whispered at her and she could already feel her eyes sting for tears.

It was just an overwhelming day for Judy and she even let herself ruin her favorite subject today. Judy stayed behind and to her annoyance Percy stayed as well, she rolled her eyes as she watered the Violets and Jonquils that began blooming even more probably the only highlight of her day. "Percy I don't understand the fuss you already have a high grade in the class, what extra help do you need?"

My grades higher, Judy thought to herself.

"I need it to be higher Professor. O.W.Ls are crucial and i'm afraid i won't exceed on it.

Judy goes over to get her stuff because she cannot stand this day so far and needed some time in her common room and hoped none of the ghosts would disturb her she puts her bag over her shoulder and once she is about to leave. "Well, why don't you have Judy help you?

Just what she needed to hear, Percy and Judy's eyes lock and she felt her face heat up. For Sprout to even suggest that was insane and the fact that Judy's face heated up because her and Percy made eye contact was even more insane. She of course ignored that and turned to Sprout. "Oh no that won't be-"

"Okay." Says Percy and she looks at him baffled. Percy Weasley the boy the loathes her existence is okay with working with her? something must have been up with him. Judy wants to say no, but she is pretty much forced into it since Sprout is the one suggesting it.

"Oh perfect! the two of you working together you are bound to have the highest scores." Gushes Sprout

Moments like these Judy wishes she was a ghost

»»----- ☠ -----««

Once Judy came back into her common room she jumped on her bed and passed out from exhaustion and woke up to Penelope Clearwater hovering over her confused. "I swear you stopped breathing for a second."

Oh if only she did, Judy sat up and groaned into her hands. "Did i miss dinner?" Penelope nods and great shes going to be starving the whole night.

"Percy was looking for you during dinner." She says blushing at the mention of his name

"Was he?" Judy grumbles getting up from her bed walking towards the bathroom Penelope following her as she did. She looked horrifying her mascara was smeared and there was dry drool on her lip which she quickly wiped off because, ew.

Penelope nodded. "Yeah, we had a conversation and everything." She sighs dreamily and Judy just wants to roll her eyes. "He said to meet him in the library tomorrow at seven thirty sharp because he wants to get to work pronto, why are you guys meeting?"

"Percy needs extra help for exams so i guess we're preparing for it together." She explains wiping her mascara off. "You dont have to worry there isn't anything between us."

Now she seems more happy and Judy feels rude thinking this but honestly she does not understand what she can possibly see in him. "I thought he liked you for a second, he's really nice to me and he's super smart." Penelope confesses.

Judy is confused why Penelope is having a conversation about this to her, maybe she actually wants to be friends? "You see ghosts right?" She inquired Ls

"Uh-huh.." Now this is when she starts to become suspicious of where this is heading.

"Have you seen my Grandpa?" Penelope questioned.

"No it doesn't exactly work like that i can sense his spirit around you, but he hasn't shown himself."

"Wow..cool." She smirks.

Does Judy Garber have a friend??

»»----- ☠ -----««

"You're late." Percy said hotly and Judy was only late by just a minute since Percy set up a specific time when they wold meet which happened to be at the crack of dawn since he was just so busy with classes and prefect meetings. Now she can't even enjoy her own mornings and besides she took her time this morning talking to Penelope which by the way is her new friend that she made on her own.

Piles of books had been already set up and Judy sighs and readjust her beret on her head. She sits beside him then it begins both of them reading in complete silence quite a distance away from each other. For some reason this was nice to be reading in quiet next to someone was this how it would go? Aren't you supposed to talk during these? Didn't he need help? Eh whatever she didn't want to help him anyways.

"Okay so about the gillyweed." Percy begins, Judy puts down her book and her attention is fully on him.

"What about it?" She replied.

"What is the point in it? I don't really see the point in it being a requirement for us to learn about plants." Percy shrugged.

He really just went there. "Percy it actually is important it is important to know what we grow so we can have resources, plants provide food for bee's, they smell extremely pretty to, and some people seek a career with it like myself. Gellyweed is actually pretty important and useful you can breathe underwater, I use it myself for my sister and i when we go swimming over the Summer." She explained.

"Okay then you're right i guess. You would be good in that career you know probably better than everyone else." He admits quietly.

His compliment sent butterflies in her stomach and she bit her lip to hold back a smile coming from her face. "Why thank you Percy what career do you seek after hogwarts?"

Percy sighs. "I want to work in Ministry which is why i must do good on all of my exams, i'm not worried about all the other ones this one hasn't always been my subject and I'm afraid I won't do good.."

"I don't understand, you have a high grade in the class what makes you so scared?" She askers

He meets her eyes. "Just one thing."He mumbles. "Back to work so explain to me how-."

»»----- ☠ -----««

A/N

So it's true comic sans actually does work lol, the devil don't does wonders. Anyways Penelope is all like in love w/ Percy and Judy be like "I can take your Manz if I want to" BUT DO NOT WORRY THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN JUDY ISN'T A BITCH!!

This is the start of their beautiful friendship :,)