x. Enjoy The Silence

☠ 

 ☠ 

       JUDY FEELS WEIRD ABOUT SOME THINGS. For one she actually has friends, two the spirits are being friendly, and three Percy Weasley. You see she doesn't know where she is with him right now they do friend things, wave at each other in the halls, have inside jokes with each other, talk a lot, would that be considered as a friend? They haven't exactly made a label for themselves. So here is Judy walking to Herbology while the spirits roam around and laugh and talk to each other once in awhile waving at Judy which she waves back because, she's not an asshole.

     She quickly swipes a chair next to Percy, she can tell he just got to class when he was focused on taking some stuff out and finishing last minute homework. She arches an eyebrow at this, since when is Percy ever doing homework last minute? Judy scoots her chair even closer to her staring at him and he still is concentrated. "Percy." She whispers.

   He quickly turns his head towards her. "Oh hi Garber," Then he goes back to his work.

   Judy frowns. "So. . ." She begins.

  "So what?"

   "That Book Percy what do you think about the book?!"

    Percy and Her also have this thing, she gives him one of her muggle books he reads it and gives her his thoughts. She gave him a very important book to her Anne of Green Gables, she had to admit she's been paranoid that he was somehow going to crease the pages or bend the cover, it gave her shivers thinking about it. Judy was excited to hear his thoughts about it.

    "It's okay."

    It's Okay. Judy blinked, not even processing what he was saying. "Your kidding right?" She scoffs. "Your kidding please tell me that your kidding."

    Percy shakes his head. "It's well written, but it just doesn't interest me."

    "You need to read further into it I'm not buying whatever you are saying right now," She shakes her head and turns away from him. "I'm appalled by you Percy Weasley very appalled."

The remainder of class was spent with Percy and Judy working on a small project together and getting the top grade on with no problem at all. She gave a victorious pat on his back when Professor Sprout praised them. After class Judy walks over to her Violet's and Jonquils, pouring water on them and Percy stands beside her watching curiously. On the other side Jeffrey was watching curiously to much that it got in the way. Judy scoffed and pushed him lightly. "Out of the way Jeffrey," She mumbles. Maybe she should've thought twice about her interaction when Percy looks at her weirdly. "Uh, Ghost things. . ."