viii. Halloween Day

☠

HALLOWEEN DAY. Judy today is just trying to make it all the way to The Feast at this point. She wakes up goes on a morning job, replays the Paul Simmons song over and over, with a massive headache. Once she leaves the common room she instantly senses evilness from the pit of her stomach, she freezes her body becomes shaky and her eyes scan the place looking for just a sign of something. Then she see's a demon staring at her standing aganist the wall. Judy's seen many demons in her life, she's not afraid of how they look, but she's afraid of what his intentions were.

She closes her eyes and takes deep breaths. He's just trying to haunt you it'll be okay she thinks to herself and she opens her eyes back up and he's gone, still the evilness was all around her. Penelope claps her on the back and Judy is taken back to reality. "Heading to breakfast?" She grins.

"Uh...yes I am." She responds looking back and forth again. Penelope and Judy walked into the great hall, Judy still looking out for the demon that showed itself a couple of seconds ago.

She looks around worried then looks forward and see's Percy speed walking towards them with not such a pleased look on his face. "I have to go I'll see you soon." Then Judy practically runs out of The Great Hall. No she hasn't talked to him yet, she will eventually but running away from him was much easier besides it was just a few days without studying she didn't understand what the big deal was.

Judy did feel a bit bad for leaving Penelope, but she gets to talk to Percy so she's doing her a favor. She makes near the portrait of Rowena Ravenclaw panting, while Rowena looks at her disapproving. "Oh bite me," She grumbles under her breath. "All respect to you my lady though, I have a headache."

Once again she can sense the evilness around her spinning around for just any sign of it. She holds her Walkman close to her then looks up and see's twin girls staring at her grinning. "Oh you two seem lovely," She says nervously, backing down. The Twins look at each other and then plummet towards her with knives in their hand that just happen to just naturally be in there hands.

Judy takes off running down the stairs. "This is not real this is not real," She repeats over and over every year she's at least got to have one knife chasing. She turns around and their just gone, like that. Judy just wants to scream, but instead she just takes deep breaths and clenches her fists together.

Hopefully the feast would come soon. "Judy." A deep voice whispers in her ear that sends shivers down her spine.

She gulps and the demon disappears into the shadows once again. Judy holds onto her chest a single tear rolling down her cheek she sniffles and wipes it away, she walks slowly back into The Great Hall mortified and Percy and Penelope seemed to be very occupied in a conversation so much that they didn't even notice when she walked by which was a good thing so she didn't have to face Percy. An Owl swooped above her and dropped a letter.