xi. Only Joni Mitchell Can Help

☠ 

 ☠ 

      JUDY GARBER IS HEARTBROKEN. Like her heart has been ripped out from her chest ( okay maybe being a bit dramatic but whatever ) ever since the once beautiful Anne of Green Gables book damaged she feels like she can't even fully process as a human anymore. She's still the same old, but when it comes to books now she gets a pain in her chest with the though of Anne of Green Gables. Joni Mitchell, Lliad, and Penelope have been helping with this heartbreak. Many times Lliad walked in and saw the sight of Judy tucked into her pillow while the Joni Mitchell's Record Blue was playing loudly in the background. Joni always helped.

Percy Weasley is the reason for this and she resents him deeply. Well, they tried to be friends, it looks as though it's impossible for it to be that way. What he did was unforgivable ( again, she's being over dramatic but let her have this heartbreak! ), she never let him answer a question as payback in Herbology and pretty much one uped him in every.single.class. You hurt Judy's precious thing you get payback. She was currently narrowing her eyes at him on jerk, sitting with his friends laughing.

"Judy," Lliad whispers, Judy regains her senses and blinks. "Uhm. . .you're missing the bowl."

Judy looks down and a pile of milk is around her and she gasps. Hearing people in the Ravenclaw table snort, or glare at her harshly. "Sorry." She smiles awkwardly, but with it a simple charm the table was automatically dry.

Lliad Addington is not an open book, but Judy has a managed to see a few pages. She learned she suffers from social anxiety which Judy has been trying to figure out more, Lliad has a little brother named Hunter who attends Hogwarts and is in first year, She's from Sweden which explains her little accent she has, she attended Durmstrang, she's got a thing for horror novels, she knows nothing about muggles, and so far loves The Smiths band that she just discovered. Judy can't wait to read more into Lliad, so she can become even more of a dear friend. Judy's been alone for a really long time, and it's nice to finally have the privilege of having someone around and getting to know them.

"You could always get a new copy?" Lliad suggests, the mere idea has Judy offended.

"No!" She shouts. Lliad falls silent, and now
Judy feels terrible. "I'm sorry, it's just that book has been with my family for generations and I just decide to be stupid enough to lend it, to someone I thought would be responsible with it."

      Lliad sighs. "It was probably just an accident I've seen uhm...Perry with his work—."

     "Percy." Judy corrects.

    "Oh shit right."

    Judy chuckles, and decides to push this conversation about Percy away. Only if Joni Mitchell was here to sing her a song and make all her worries go away, she takes a bite of her cereal and she notices Lliad playing with her food. "You know you are supposed to put that in your mouth right?" She attempts at making it into a joking matter.