vii. Halloween Prep

☠

HALLOWEEN IS COMING UP and you would think she'd like it but Judy hates this holiday sure she likes the whole idea, but it was when evil spirits were realesed into the world and it would cause her to have breakdowns. Usually she has days to prepare for it to prevent it from happening, it was something her and her Father set up they called it Halloween Prep. Before Hogwarts she would do these activities with her Dad, but ever since Hogwarts shes got ways around. She goes on runs this calms her down since she's always shaken up before Halloween starts.

Then Judy grabs her walkmen and listens to music to drown out the noise around her, this helps her ignore the spirits all day long. She plays on repeat You Can Call Me Al by Paul Simmons her Dads favorite song so she could in some way have him around. She has to constantly listen to it our else the spirits will bother her so she sneaks her walkmen under her hair so it won't get confiscated. Shes also decided to avoid Penelope so Judy doesn't have to explain it to her since it is something she dreads, she has even skipped her studying with Percy.

Judy and Percy you can say have become to tolerate each other a bit more, they can have a whole conversation without Percy correcting her now he actually listens. During Herbology she can see the improvement and is actually happy that they're now at the same level in class. So Percy is tolerable that does not mean they are best friends.

Her morning jog was horrible she slipped and walked back to Ravenclaw Tower with a trail of mud following behind her. She kept on replaying the song over and over again a bit to loud that her whole entire history of magic class heard. Also, word on the street Percy was looking for her this morning, and Judy being Judy was running away from him the whole day.

She did not have Herbology that day as well which was a class she really needed today to keep her calm. Almost the end of the day not even Halloween and Judy already was feeling herself breakdown already feeling fear she ran into the girls lavatory taking deep breaths staring at herself in the mirror. "You'll be okay...just breathe and breathe.0

Judy would write to her Father as soon as she could.

»»----- ☠ -----««

As Promised she arrived at the Owlery

Dear Dad,

I have been doing as you said and i'm feeling really shaky and I'm starting to sense things..please tell me what to do things are going good by the way at school..I love you.

Judy Amybeth Garber

The song is still on repeat and she paced around her common room taking deep breaths repeating over and over again that she was going to be okay. "Hey.." She spins around and see's Penelope looking at her with a concerned look.

"It's like you've been a ghost all day." She says.

Hah, how ironic. "Sorry it's just around this time things get hectic, Halloween is when evils sprits like to show themselves and they go to me and i just have this thing that I do so sorry."

Penelope nods. "I'm going to hang out with some friends want to come?"

Of course Judy would want to come ..but she can't. "I'll pass, maybe next time..."

"Also, Percy was looking for you he seemed pretty upset." Penelope adds

"Tell him I'll talk to him soon" Well. That was a whole lie and Penelope leaves her alone and Judy groans into her hands now she was getting quite tired of the song and she threw her headphones to her bed she needed something a distraction well what better way than herbology. She puts her headphones back on and here's the line.

Mr beer belly beer belly, for the hundredth time and speeds the hell out of the dorms. Judy swears shes one thousand times faster when shes anxious, she really really wishes her Dad was with her right now. Luckily, the greenhouse was empty and the smell of flowers calmed her down she goes over to the Violet and Jonquils and sniffs them. Judy cannot wait until she leaves Hogwarts and is able to have a career in this and smell the flowers every single day, it was already heaven for her. Yet she was still halfway through school...

"I've never seen anyone stare at plants for so long.."

Judy jumped and Alfie stared at her grinning. "Merlin stop doing that!" She says annoyed and turns back to her plants.

"I went ghost again."

"What about Julia?" By the look on Alfies face Judy is convinced shes still visible. "I'm sorry Alfie." She puts her hand on his shoulder.

Alfie nods at her. "I've seen you all day, no offense but you have been acting like a crazy person lately."

"Wow i've reached a level to insanity that a ghost thinks im acting weird great. Halloween is coming up and it's the bane of my existence so I usually have this routine I do every year this year it has not been working out.." She mutters

"Do tell, I think I have officially seen everything i saw a crazy girl speed walking the halls with the same song over and over again what song is it? it is quite catchy."He smiles.

"Its this upbeat song by Paul Simmons You Can Call Me Al my Dads favorite song, it brings me back home when i listen to it and it also keeps me distracted in the zone so the spirits won't annoy the crap out of me." She explains.

"We died during the war.." Alfie bouts out.

"Whaah." Judy made the weirdest noise ever and Alfie looked at her weirdly and he laughed.

"You asked when we met, it was in the seventies we had been dating over five months and i just knew she was the one meanwhile war was going on and the death eaters were at rise, we were out of Hogsmeade going into The Three Broomsticks and then i hear screaming and everything was just black...it was just one moment i was just enjoying this time with my beautiful girlfriend and then the next minute it was black. We died together we've been together for years and just like that it's over because, i want something that she doesn't want."

Listening to the story made Judy feel like crap, how could she be complaining when this guy died just spending time with his girlfriend. Judy takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I actually wish you were alive so i could have a friend and not look crazy to the human eye because, it looks like i'm talking to nothing."

All Alfie does is laughs and he put's his arm around her. "I wish i was alive too Judy."

»»----- ☠ -----««

A/N:

This is a mess, but whatever.

I listened to you can call me al the entirety of writing this chapter and i really didn't mind. Next chapter is going to be a wild ride!!