xv. Cheers!

☠ 

 ☠ 

      CHRISTMAS WENT BEAUTIFULLY AS JUDY ANTICIPATED IT TO BE. It was very nice to have just a normal Christmas, like a normal family, Judy received new clothes some pair of Mary Janes and ribbons for her hair as well as a blue beret. So naturally as she boards the Hogwarts Express she's wearing her new things, over a lot of thinking Judy has decided she's going to go to back to Hogwarts for New Years. Due to her family having some plans of going to visit houses Judy wants to avoid that at all costs. So she says that she needs to catch up on studying for O.W.ls which wasn't a complete lie since she does plan to study the majority of the time she'll be there.

     Today Judy is solo since her friends are staying for New Years with their families. Judy understands, the only company she'll have is Percy. Which is perfectly fine with Judy since they are best friends after all. The majority of the ride is spent with her reading the Alice and Wonderland copy and finishing it in one go. It was indeed a weird book she prefers the movie much better, she gets her trunk out and leaves the Hogwarts Express only just a bit of kids were returning so luckily she didn't have to worry about riding a carriage alone. Hogwarts is strange empty Judy prefers it this way.

         "Percy!" Judy calls, Percy turns around she grins and runs over to him wrapping her arms around his neck for a hug. This catches Percy off guard by him stumbling. "Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! Happy new year!" She gushed and pulls away from him he looks confused as ever. "I decided to come back early! You know for the hell of it!"

      He nods. "Happy New Years." He replies. "I see you got a new beret there."

     Judy grins. "Yes it is I got it for Christmas! I'm going to be your best person today since today since we're spending New Years together what shall we do drink our sorrows away...I'm joking about that by the way. Anyways what do you want to do?!

      He chuckles. "You're awfully happy."

"Of course I'm happy I missed you."

"Y-Y-You missed me?" Percy says caught off guard.

Judy nods. "You're my best friend," She smiles. "Of course I missed you."

"Oh so we're best friends now?" Judy comes to a full stop staring at him. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"Do you not want to be my best friend?"

"Of course I do!" He exclaims. "Now come on my best person if that's what we're calling each other let's go and have a good non-illegal New Years. Which could include the following of: reading, or maybe joining in on the party's going on?"