xii. Slytherin vs Gryffindor

☠

IF JUDY IS BEING COMPLETELY HONEST SHE DOESN'T LIKE QUIDDITCH. To her there isn't really anything fascinating about riding a broom or scoring points neither grabbing a snitch. Maybe if she had friends their would be a different outcome now that she does and Penelope suggests to go the game of course Judy is automatically disinterested from the thought of watching Quidditch. When she's sure she can name plenty of other things for them to do ( half of those included being at the greenhouse ). For the sake of her friends she decides to go, and Lliad is obviously is excited as ever, since Quidditch is pretty much her half of her life. So Judy this morning put on what she thinks is the proper attire and wears her hair to the side of it wouldn't get in her face, if she were to wear her beret it would probably fall out and personally Judy does not want that to happen because it would probably end with her crying ANYWAYS!

She can see Lliad was trying to hold in her excitement so she wouldn't get judged, Judy reminded her that it's okay to get excited. So Lliad practically screams. "THIS IS SO EXCITING!" She shouts. "SO EXCITING."

Judy and Penelope let out laughs and Lliad looks away blushing. "This is exciting indeed Gryffindors gonna crush those bloody Slytherins!" Penelope grins putting her fist up in the air.

"I don't see anything special about Quidditch," Says Judy. "It's just riding a broom."

Lliad looks at her obviously offended by this statement. "Of course I'll support you doing your Quidditch games Lliad." Judy puts her hand on Lliad's shoulder.

She hears her sigh relief and once they walk into the Quidditch pitch and sit on the Ravenclaw side Judy is in a instantly filled with boredom. The boy Harry Potter comes out along with Oliver Wood and the rest of his team, Judy stares at Madame Hooch announcing the rules and her gaze goes to the Gryffindor side where Javier and Percy are screaming at the top of their lungs. She holds back her laugh hearing both of them cheer for Oliver. "We should invite the boys to sit with us." Judy suggests.

"Sure!" Penelope agrees Lliad doesn't really respond to this still focused on the game. Judy whistles loud and waves in Percy's direction, she points to the empty part of the bench next to her and motions them to come. Javier gets up right away, making their way towards the Ravenclaw area shoving anyone who was in the way.

"Hi." Percy grins, and takes a seat next to Judy. "Wow this feels good! I'm like breaking the rules."

Judy snorts. "In what way could you possibly be breaking the rules Percy?" She asks.

"Sitting in the Ravenclaw side instead of Gryffindor."

"Oh you bad boy," Judy says jokingly. "Do you like the book I gave you?"