• • An Akumatized Civilian • •

Marinette waved to Chat as he left. She loved him she really did but she didn't want to have this feeling that no one cares. She knew Chat did but what was the point. Tikki quietly flew over "Marinette please put the razor down, I can't lose you. Your the best Ladybug I've ever had" Marinette shook her head.

  A siren blared "Akuma warning! Ladybug and Chat Noir will be here very soon take shelter" Marinette turned  to Tikki but before she could transform she felt hands wrap around her.

  She tried to get away but soon felt a finger press against her lips. "Don't worry it okay, Princess it's just me" Chat Noir released his finger from her lips and let go of her waist. "I had to come make sure you were safe before I...." he sighed "before I went to fight the villian" Marinette turned around and ran her fingers through his soft hair.

  A low purr escaped his chest "just go take care of the Akuma. I'll be okay" Chat nodded his head and leapt out. Shortly after Ladybug leapt our too.

Chat had noticed Ladybug wasn't quite acting like herself. "M'Lady are you okay" he asked worriedly. She nodded her head and leapt off towards the Akuma. A few times she fell or acted as if there was more pain in her body than there should be.

"Pound it" the both said in unison after the swarm of Ladybugs died down. "Look sorry M'Lady but I have to go" Ladybug knew what he meant, he was heading back to see her.

When he arrived he noticed a razor on her desk "Princess!" He tried his best to stay calm but if she was dead now it was his fault for leaving, no it was Hawkmoth's fault for taking advantage of the poor kid who lost his favorite toy. "Princess" he called again still no response. He sat down on her chaise, he heard a hiss come from the trapdoor as Marinette walked in she now had a black eye. "PRINCESS" Chat ran over and pulled her close.

  She flinched at the sudden affection she was given. "Chat are you okay, what's wrong"

  "Who gave you the black eye"

  "It's nothing forget about Kitty"

"NO ITS NOT NOTHING SOMEONE HURT YOU" he sighed "Princess you have to tell me these things" Marinette frowned recalling how she wanted to walk in the front of the bakery to avoid Chat seeing Ladybug leap into her house, Alya had punched her. It hurt it really hurt but she didn't want Chat to know that.

"I ran into a pole" she lied.

"Very interesting pole"

"Chat it's nothing I said forget about it, please"

"Princess please, don't you understand this hurts me too. Did that ever occur to you"

Marinette frowned "I'm sorry Chat" tears started running down her cheek.

Chat wrapped his arms around and stroked her head with his other hand. "Shhh Princess it's okay don't cry, I hate it when you cry" He started rubbing circles on her back. "Shhh it's okay please stop crying"

Marinette buried her face in Chat's chest "I'm a mess Chat, why do you keep coming back to me. Why did you chose to stay"

Chat stroked her head "you know why Princess, I love you"

"Chat I'm a mess inside, I have so many demons. It's better if you leave"

"Princess we all have demons"

"I don't want to hurt you"

"Your not going to lose me, because I'll always be here. Even if it kills me"

"BUT THATS JUST IT! I LOVE YOU I CANT LOSE YOU!!" Chat felt his heart numb,

"Princess, you'll never lose me. Please calm down" Marinette sighed "hey look at me, please " Marinette lifted her head and looked at Chat, "it's gonna be okay" he gently wiped away her tears with his thumb. "Stop telling me your okay, and let me help you."

"CHAT I DONT NEED HELP! I JUST WANT THE PAIN TO GO AWAY!!" Marinette pushed away.

Chat slowly reached his hand forward "okay okay, look at me okay" he gently lifted her chin up "everything will be okay"

Marinette pulled her hand away and grabbed the razor on her desk, "I don't need help" She opened her trap door and walked down to the bathroom, Chat ran down following her. She slammed the bathroom door shut.

Chat ran after her only to get the bathroom door slammed in his face. "Princess please open the door" he knocked. "PRINCESS!" He tried knocking again, "PRINCESS I SAID OPEN THE DOOR" he started pounding. "Look" he sighed. " I love you it's your choice weather you come out or not, but just know I'm always here if you need me"

Chat walked over to the wall across from the door and sat down.

Marinette sat on the floor holding the razor, "I could end it all now have the pain go away, I won't have to worry about committing suicide if I'm dead"

The banging on the door stopped. "Look, I love you it's your choice weather or not you come out, but just know I'm always here if you need me" she held the razor to her skin,

"1, 2, 3" she held it there. "Ugh" she threw the razor to the other side of the room and started crying. She heard the door click and Chat walked in. She rubbed the tears from her eyes "C-Chat" he sat down next to her and pulled her close.

She rested her head on his shoulder and placed her hands oh his chest. He gently started stroking her hair. "It's okay princess I'm here, and I'm never leaving"