• • Dinner and a Movie • •

Marinette smiled and scratched behind Chat's synthetic cat ears, "Sure I'll set up." Marinette sat up and pulled out her drawer of video games riffling through the cases, "so any game in particular?" 

  Chat shook his head, "pick what ever you want." Marinette nodded and slipped out Ultimate Mécha Strike III. Marinette hooked up the game and handed Chat a controller, he smiled "Thanks Mari.. I really needed this."

  Marinette smiled and sat next to Chat, "Of course Kitty I'll always be here for you. After all you're the reason I'm alive." Chat blushed which threw him off track causing Marinette to win. "Ha Marinette style boo-ya!" Chat smiled and looked over at Marinette, his eyes trailed from her eyes to lips and suddenly got the urge to kiss her. 

   Chat set down his controller and leaned in, "P-princess..." Marinette turned to face him and Chat's lips landed on hers, she didn't hesitate to kiss back. Chat gently snaked his hand around her waist and pulled her close, "P-Princess." He mumbled in between kisses he took his other hand and placed it on the back of her neck, pulling her closer and deepening the kiss.

   Marinette licked his bottom lip asking for permission, Chat smiled and accepted. Marinette let her tounge slip into his mouth and started exploring his mouth. Chat let out a quiet moan which fell silent on Marinette's lips. Chat eventually caved and started exploring her mouth too.

   Marinette let out a whimper, Chat smirked and gently pulled his tongue out of her mouth and left a trail of kisses down her jawline, he stopped at her soft spot and gently started leaving a hickey earning a moan from Marinette. Chat smirked and started trailing kisses back up her jawline. Chat planted a final kiss on her lips and gently brushed his fingers through her lose hair and pulled her closer, Marinette shifted and rested on the cats lap letting her head fall onto his shoulder.

  Chat continued to play with her hair, "Hey Chat do you want to watch some movies instead?" Chat nodded and Marinette stood up and walked up to her computer and unhooked the game, she put everything away and pulled down the white screen that used to have Adrien's schedule on it. She pulled out a handmade projector. Chat grabbed some blankets off her bed and tossed them onto the chaise, "Alright Kitty what do you want to watch?" Marinette asked scrolling through netflix on her phone. 

   Chat smiled "How about you pick." Chat smiled, Marinette tapped on a movie and set it in the projector. She curled back up onto Chat's lap and he snaked his arms around her and pulled her close, about halfway through Chat slipped one of his hands away and gently started playing with her hair. 

   Marinette curled up in his arms,  Chat smiled and re-adjusted his grip to hold her tighter. He planted a kiss on her head and brushed the hair out of her eyes. "Marinette it's time for dinner!" Sabine called, 

   Marinette smiled and planted a kiss on his cheek, "I'll be right back Kitty!" Marinette stood up and walked down for dinner, "Thanks mom but can I head upstairs again?" Sabine sighed but nodded. Marinette smiled and thanked her mom, Marinette opened her trapdoor and saw Chat stilled curled up on her chaise. "Here kitty." Marinette set the plate in between them, Chat reached for a slice of chicken. 

  Once they finished Chat set the plate on the floor and looked over Marinette had fallen asleep, He lifted her up and carried her up the ladder and gently set her on the bed, he rested next to her. "Good night Princess."

   The next morning Chat woke up before Marinette and gently snuck out onto the balcony, he inhaled the fresh morning air. Watching as birds flew by, he hoped that Hawk Moth would akumatized anyone, he had been holding back so far but for how long.

   Marinette opened the trapdoor, "There you are Kitty." Chat sighed and took her hand pulling her over, "Is something wrong did you have another bad dream?" Marinette asked looking up at Chat. 

   He turned and shook his head "No I didn't have another bad dream... It's just that well Iv'e missed you." Marinette stood on her tiptoes and planted a kiss on Chat's lips, he held her back to support her. 

  She kissed him once more and pulled away, "I love you Chat, you mean everything to me." Chat brushed a strand of hair behind her ear, "You're the reason I'm alive and I'm glad you saved me and showed me all I can be." 

   Chat smiled and planted another kiss on her lips, they were on the balcony where it all started where Marinette first jumped, where Chat had first understood how much Lila actually effected her. He was just glad she was finally safe and he was happy to be able to hold her in his arms again. Safe and sound, but most importantly alive.

A/N: Wow i'm finally done with this book, I'm actually hanging out with a friend and were both working on our stories, so go check out my friends work 

jensenrg 

anyway I love you all so so much and thanks for reading 

Stella Wolf out!