• • Getting Out • •

🚨Possible trigger warning 🚨

Marinette was eating lunch when she heard footfall behind her "P-Princess" she sat up and turned around to see Chat standing there. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in.

He gladly accepted her hug and kissed her forehead. "Please get me out of here Chat, I miss you" Chat gently brushed hair out of her face. "I hate this place"

  Chat gently placed his hand on her cheek, "I know, just a few more days then they can release you" he gently brushed his thumb on her cheek to stop a tear from falling. "Trust me I hate being apart from you too." Marinette pulled him closer, "I know I'll get you out soon. I swear."

  Marinette gently placed her lips onto his, Chat started kissing back. Marinette pulled away and tears started pouring down her cheeks. "Chat." It hurt him to hear her cry his name,  " please get me out" Chat nodded and sat down with her.

  He smiled as Marinette started eating  her food instead of how she was playing with it when he walked in. A doctor walked over and tapped Chat on the shoulder, "excuse me can we speak with you for a moment" Marinette looked over worried, "Don't worry he'll be right back"

Chat nodded and followed the nurse to the other side of the room, "what can I do for you" Chat asked.

The doctor looked over at Marinette who was eating slowly, "we can never get her to perk up and she is doing better" Chat wasn't following, "I think it's safe to say she can check out tomorrow" a smile grew on the cats face.

He walked back over to Marinette who smiled and started eating again. "Mari," Chat smiled "I can sign you out tomorrow" Marinette looked up smiling.

  Chat laughed "really!" Marinette was finally going to be free from this place. "Thanks kitty" Marinette smiled and kissed his cheek.

Chat smiled "well I gotta go okay" Marinette frowned but nodded. "Marinette hey don't worry" Chat smiled. He planted a kiss on her lips "I'll be back tomorrow to bring you home okay." Marinette nodded and let Chat go.

  Marinette say back down and pushed her food around with her fork. Chat leaped away and back to his house, he couldn't wait for tomorrow. He would have Marinette back, "Hey kid" Plagg said. "When Marinette gets back aren't you worried the bulling is going to start again."

  Adrien nodded "yea Plagg I am." Adrien knew he couldn't get everyone to stop, especially Lila and the little girls group she managed to gather. "That's the one thing that if I could change it I would." Adrien sighed "they wouldn't even have to be nice or friends but they would leave her alone"

The next day Adrien woke up to the sound of his father yelling. His father had been doing that lately, Adrien sighed and looked at his clock it was nearly nine o'clock.

Adrien rolled out of bed and transformed "Plagg Claws out!" The black kwami flew into his ring without protest. Chat leapt out his window and headed to Marinette.

He landed outside and walked in to see Marinette eating a snack. Chat walked up to the desk and talked to the lady, "alright your all set to bring her home." Chat smiled and thanked the lady and walked over to Marinette.

He smiled as he walked up, "Princess?" Marinette turned around and hugged him. "Ready to go home?" Chat asked, Marinette nodded and left with Chat.

The sound of footfall catching up to them scared Chat, "oh look the bitch lost it so much she had to go to a mental hospital"

Chat felt Marinette's hand tense up, "hey look guys leave her alone" Chat said annoyed. The girls froze when the realized who she was walking with.

Lila stepped forward "you! It's you! You are the reason we were hospitalized!" Chat rolled his eyes and started walking again leading Marinette away from the girls. Lila stepped closer and closer, Chat pulled Marinette directly in front of him putting not his arms around her.

Chat ignored Lila, "leave us alone." Lila scoffed and quickened her pace. Chat picked Marinette up bridal style and leapt off. Chat landed on Marinette's balcony, where it all started.