• • Try to Convince me Then • •

Tears were running down the cats face. "Princess" he couldn't hold him self together he was choking out sobs. "Don't jump I love you" he pulled her away from the railing. She fought her way out of his arms.

She stepped back "convince me then!" She took another few steps back. Chat jumped up and ran to her pulling her close. He grabbed her wrist and she winced, He gently placed it onto her chest.

He didn't have an expression "do you feel that, what is that"

Marinette swallowed "my heart"

"What's it doing" Chat asked holding her hand to her chest.

"It's beating" Marinette looked down,

Chat leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips, "And I don't want it to stop, Princess I love you I really, really do" tears started collecting in Marinette's eyes. "You are the only thing I care about in this world, your the only thing I love, my moms gone, my dad never talks to me. Princess your all I have left" tears were streaming down Chat's face. "If you died, what would I have to live for" he cupped her cheek and slowly started to play with her pigtails. "Princess. Please. Please... don't... don't leave me" Chat was nearly audible through his sobs.

Marinette pulled Chat in for a tight hug, "Kitty I don't know what to do, I really don't want to live like this," Chat frowned had his attempt failed. He really did mean every word of what he said, she really was all he cared about, "but If I died who would take care of you Mon Chatton" Marinette snuggled into his chest. Chat considered Ladybug would be able to help him, but he would never get over Marinette. He would carry the burden with him every day, he would give up his Miraculous, hell he would even kill himself.

Chat picked her up bridal style "I'm not going to take you back to school, I'll take you home and we'll convince them your sick. I'll stay with you okay" Marinette nodded onto his chest and they leapt off headed back to the bakery. Chat placed her down on her chaise "now to fix the cuts"

  Marinette's breath hitched "uh what cuts"

  Chat rolled up her sleeve and showed her the cuts in her arm "don't play coy with me princess" he gently kissed her lips, "I'll be right back" he kissed her one more time before heading to her bathroom to get a wet paper towel and some peroxide.

When he got back Marinette was curled up on her chaise crying, "woah princess what's wrong" she leapt up and hugged him tightly.

  Tears stained her face "I'm so sorry Chat, I'm sorry for everything. If I hadn't tried to kill myself again we wouldn't be in the mess that just happened I wouldn't have worried you I-" Chat cut her off with a kiss, he cupped her cheek and rubbed her tears away with his thumb.

  Chat reached for the cloth and wiped away the dried blood, he gently dabbed on the peroxide and banded it up. "Princess, I meant every word of it" he pushed some hair out of her face "all I said when we were on the Tower"

  Marinette blushed brushing the bangs out of her partners face "Kitty, what do I do" she nuzzled into Chat's chest. "I don't want to feel like this anymore"

Chat nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck. "Have faith in me Princess and I'll keep you safe"

Gabriel was being generous with his Akumas and only let one person get akumatized. His son had been leaving at night and often not coming back till the next day, which caused Gabriel to get extremely angry. When Adrien came home that night it was time to talk "Adrien where have you been the past few weeks".

Adrien has no hesitation to answer "I have a friend whose really struggling right now and I'm helping them" Gabriel walked down the steps closer to his son, causing him to tense up. "She's going through a rough time at school and is getting suicidal"

Gabriel looked at Adrien "you are not to see her again, I wouldn't want her.... ways, rubbing off on you"

Adrien's jaw practically hit the floor "Father please I'm the only friend she has left"

Gabriel nodded "I see well, tell her she has
No one left because your not seeing her again"

Adrien shot his father a look "it's Marinette dad" Gabriel froze.

Maybe because it's the first time Adrien had used the word 'dad' or because of the desperation in Adrien's voice but Gabriel changed his mind. "Okay do you need me to call a hospital, I can get the best doctors.

Adrien sighed, his father was being kind "N-no thanks. She wouldn't want that, I just want to be there to help her, would it be alright if I went over there now" Gabriel nodded "without my bodyguard please" Gabriel reluctantly nodded, after all Adrien was sixteen now.
"Thank you father" Adrien smiled and walked out the door.