MONSTER UNDER THE BED

BOTH FRED AND AURORA WEASLEY woke up to the sound of quiet cries and a small voice calling out for them.

Instantly, the married couple jolted up, worried expressions written all over their faces as their spotted their son - Sirius - standing besides their bed. His chubby cheeks dredged in fresh, salty tears.

Fred turned the lamp besides their bed on as Aurora moved over, letting Sirius slide in between them, practically hiding in his mother's side as he shook with fear.

"What happened, baby?" Aurora cooed, soothingly stroking her son's jet black hair as Fred turned to look at him, his expression filled with worry.

"T-There was a monster," Sirius stuttered, "U-under my bed," He clutched tightly onto his mum as both Fred and Aurora shared a relived look, glad that their son wasn't hurt.

Aurora wrapped her arms around Sirius as Fred wrapped both of them in a comforting hug, "It was just a dream, Si, you're safe and sound," He told the boy comfortingly, resulting in Sirius' small body to finally stop shaking with fear.

He looked up through his eyelashes at his parents, "Can I sleep in here?"

Fred and Aurora both smiled and nodded at the same time, "Of course you can, baby," Aurora cooed, moving her pillow to the middle.

Sirius placed his head on the soft pillow, instantly falling asleep due to it being incredibly late at night. Fred smiled as he looked at his son fast asleep, not believing how lucky he was to be married to the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen and to have a child with her.

Before he turned the lamp off, he looked at his tired wife, "I love you," He said, his eyes fixated on hers as she smiled, "I love you too."