NEWLY WEDS

THE NEWLY WEDDED COUPLE finally crashed through the doors of the empty flat. Both a slight bit tipsy and still euphoric from the ceremony.

Aurora threw her heels off, letting her feet dig into the soft carpet as she turned to her husband. Husband, she just loved that word. It was a word that never had any significant meanings to the black haired witch until the happiest day of her life. 

Fred smiled cheekily at her. He suddenly almost lost his balance when Aurora practically jumped into his arms, her own wrapping around his neck as she stood up on her tip-toes before locking their lips together.

Her fingers laced themselves in his bright hair as he wrapped one arm securely around her waist. His other one made it's way up to her dark hair as the kiss escalated as they stepped towards the bedroom, their lips still attached. 

Fred carefully laid his wife down on the bed, he detached his lips from hers as he stared into her chocolate brown eyes, "Aurora Weasley," He mumbled against her swollen lips, "Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"

Aurora's eyes sparkled as she looked lovingly at her husband, "I fully agree, Fred Weasley."

With that, their lips attached once again.