CRUSH

AURORA BLACK WALKED THROUGH THE hallways of the wizarding school at a slow and steady pace, holding her Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them book close to her chest. 

She finally reached the Gryffindor common room and quickly said the password to the Fat Lady before entering. When she spotted two familiar sets of ginger hair and Lee sitting in front of the fire she walked over to them.

"Hey, what's going on?" Aurora questioned, announcing her presence as well as looking confused as to why George's cheeks were almost the same shade as the burgundy couch he was sitting on.

"George has a crush on someone," Lee sang in a teasing tone, sending a wink towards the ginger haired boy.

"And he won't tell us who it's on," Fred added, looking playfully annoyed at his brother.

Aurora took a seat besides George, her eyes shifted over to Lee and Fred for a split second, "Who have you suggested?"

"You, Katy, other Katie, Alicia, Angelina, Hermione, Lavender, Sophie," Fred listed off, "Even Luna."

Aurora's eyes were focused purely on George as Fred listed off the names of different girls in Hogwarts, with a smirk she said, "I know who it is."

George's head snapped towards the black haired witch, a shocked look on his face. Where as both Fred and Lee looked at her with a curious and excited expression.

"Who is then?" Fred quizzed, nodding to prompt Aurora to spill the beans.

"It's George's decision to tell you," The black haired witch explained, resulting in George sending her a thankful smile, "I'm definitely not going it."

"Doubt you know," Lee commented, folding his arms over his chest and leaning back in the sofa chair.

Aurora placed her book down onto the small coffee table in front of the couch before she sat back on the couch; much closer to George, leaning in she whispered one simple name into his ear and his expression said it all.

His eyes widened with shock as his cheeks reddened even more, making it look like he was so hot that he was close to sweating.

When Aurora moved back she sent him a small, genuine smile and pretended to zip up her lips, "My lips are sealed," She told him before standing up off the couch, grabbing her book and walking away ignoring the yells she received from Fred wanting to find out who his twin had a crush on.