PACKED

AURORA FINALLY PACKED HER BAGS.

It was finally the day she moved out of Grimmauld Place after Sirius' death. Something she knew she had to do, for her own sanity and especially if she wanted to help fight the War against Voldemort. 

Her bags were by the burnt out fireplace as she sat on the old, tattered burgundy couch. In her hand, there was a small stack of photographs that caused tears to form in her eyes as she looked through them.

She didn't even realise she was crying until a teardrop fell down onto one of the photographs. Letting out a small sigh, the black haired witch wiped her eyes using the back of her hand, when suddenly she heard the sound of footsteps approaching.

Jolting up and turning around, she let out a sigh of relief when she spotted Fred walking towards her, his arms up in the air as he chuckled nervously, "It's just me, A," He said with a smile that instantly vanished when he spotted the tears falling down her cheeks.

Taking large strides, Fred reached his fiancé quickly, checking her over for any injuries but when he didn't spot any and instead spotted the stack of photographs in her hand he knew exactly what was going on. 

Without saying a word, Fred wrapped his arms tightly around her small body, brining her into his chest as she began to shake with tears, "Shh, it's all going to be okay," He soothed, stroking her black hair as she pushed her face deeper into his chest.

"I j-just thought I was over it," Aurora cried, her voice sounding muffled.

"Aurora, he was your dad, it's okay not to be over it."

"I love you," Aurora whispered, her voice raspy as she tightened her grip on Fred.

"I love you too, A."