PREGNANT

IT'S ALMOST BEEN A WEEK since Aurora Weasley found out she was pregnant.

She had been feeling under the weather for a few weeks, and at first she thought she was just getting sick or had food poisoning, however, when she still wasn't better after taking potions for the sickness, Nymphadora finally approached her, suggesting she goes to St. Mungo's Hospital and get a doctor to check if she was pregnant.

So, Aurora did that. She took Nympadora with her and the two went off 'for a coffee' (that's what they both told their significant other). To say Aurora was nervous would've been an understatement. She was terrified. Of course, she loved Fred with all her heart and wanted nothing more than start a family with him, but it still was a terrifying thing (especially when she saw how often Nympadora had mood swings when she was pregnant with Teddy).

The doctors appointment went smoother than Aurora thought, and she found out that she was indeed pregnant. Of course, Nymphadora had to say 'I told you so' a fair few times before congratulating the black haired witch.

For almost a week, Aurora had been trying to tell Fred, but anytime she was about to  something got in the way. Whether it was a customer coming in, George coming over and even a few times Remus and Molly had popped round unexpectedly. This certainly didn't help her nerves, she knew the longer she kept the secret from him, the more suspicious he would become about why she was wearing such baggy clothes and not allowing him to be the big spoon.

So, on their one day off from the joke shop, Aurora decided that it was time. It was time to finally tell Fred he was going to be a father.

She couldn't deny how nervous she was, she even threw up because of it. Her palms were sweaty and her heart beat was erratic, but she knew today had to be the day she told him.

So, when Fred emerged from the shower, Aurora took a few deep breaths and placed the pancakes she had made on the dining room table.

"That smells good," Her husband said as he walked into the dining room, his hair dried with a quick spell that he muttered under his breath.

"Thank you," Aurora smiled before placing a small kiss on Fred's lips, "Now enjoy."

Fred took his usual seat at the table and picked up his knife and fork, but before he was about to cut into the chocolate chip pancake with extra syrup and fruit he stopped dead in his tracks. His mouth hung open as he turned to look at Aurora.

"W-w-what does this mean?" He stuttered, pointing to the pancake that had the word 'Daddy' written on in blueberries, "Are you...."

Aurora nodded, "Yeah," She breathed out, feeling her eyes watering from nerves, happiness and hormones.

The pancakes became abandoned when Fred practically leapt out of his seat and rushed towards his wife. He held the widest grin on his face as he pulled her into a hug, "We're going to be parents?" He asked in an excited tone of voice, with a hint of disbelief.

"We're going to be parents," Aurora beamed, the tears now flowing freely down her face as she smiled widely; feeling like her face would rip at any second as the nerves she felt earlier all faded away.

They were going to be parents. 

And they couldn't be happier about it.