FATHER AND SON BONDING

BEFORE SIRIUS' FIRST YEAR AT Hogwarts, Fred decided he need to teach his son one more thing. So, when Aurora had taken the twins and their baby girl to Remus' house, Fred decided now would be better than ever.

He was going to teach Sirius how to pull off a successful prank.

Something Aurora was actually surprised Fred hadn't taught the boy yet. 

The two of them were sat in Sirius' room. Different prank ideas scribbled down on loose pieces of parchments as well as possible victims. But, since George was supposedly coming round to visit whilst Angelina was off to her parents, Fred couldn't help but feel as if their plan was coming together perfectly.

And so when George finally apparated at their cosy home in the countryside. The first thing he was greeted by was a small kiddie pool filled to the brim with maple syrup - Sirius' idea - and loose feathers. 

Fred and Sirius watched carefully from the corner of the room. Trying to cover their laughs up as to not get spotted, however when George somehow managed to slip in the kiddie pool and land on his backside; covering himself in more of the syrup and feathers, Sirius couldn't help it as he fell to the floor laughing.

George turned his head to the side, spotting his brother and nephew merely a few feet away from him, howling with laughter. He pointed his finger at them, glaring playfully at young Sirius, "This isn't over."