FIRST WORD

BOTH AURORA AND FRED SHARED gobsmacked looks with each other. Not fully believing what had happened exactly.

"Did he just...?" Fred questioned, his eyes wide as he stared at his laughing son.

Aurora nodded slowly, "Yeah," She breathed out, a wide smile on her face, "I think he just did."

The proud parents stared at their son. Their eyes watery and their smiles wide.

"Can you say that again, honey?" Aurora asked gently, looking directly at her son with an encouraging smile that caused the little boy to giggle.

Sirius Weasley was playing with a stuffed dog on the living room floor, as Fred and Aurora watched him carefully. When suddenly, he muttered something under his breath. Something that sounded a lot like an actual word. This of course grabbed their attention, and they couldn't be more excited.

Sirius giggled before he lifted up the stuffed dog, "D-Dog."

Both Aurora and Fred gasped. Aurora felt her hands flying up to her mouth as she suddenly became extremely emotional. Fred quickly noticed and brought his wife into a comforting hug.

"I'm so proud of him," Aurora stated, chuckling through her tears.

"I am too," Fred muttered back. The biggest grin on his face as he watched his son playing with his toys over Aurora's shoulder.

"Dog!"

Aurora pulled away from Fred, chuckling softly before she shuffled closer to her son. Beaming at him before he threw himself into his mother's arms. 

"Dog!"