Epilogue - Peace

Decades has passed since the fall of the Cyclonian Empire. Master Cyclonis was declared dead in the aftermath. Aerrow had fulfilled his father's dream of uniting all the Terras of Atmos. But Cyclonis wasn't dead. Now in her old age, Cyclonis left the Far Side and walked the streets of Terra Atmosia. 

Master Cyclonis: (Peace......is this....peace.....)

Cyclonis was taken aback at the feeling of peace from the people. She felt no fear from the people. She was able to walk the streets without being recognized. As she walks the streets, she runs into a little girl that bore a resemblance to both Aerrow and Piper. 

Master Cyclonis: Hello little one....what's your name?

Jaina: I'm Jaina! My mom and dad are Sky Knights!

Master Cyclonis: Sky Knights you say? How exciting! Say....I have something I think you might like......

Cyclonis then reached for her pocket and held a peace of the Aurora Stone. Seeing this brought stars to Jaina's eyes.

Jaina: Wow! Is that the Aurora Stone?! I thought it was destroyed in the final war with the Cyclonians!

Master Cyclonis: Nothing is truly lost little one.....nothing is truly lost....take it.

Jaina: Are you sure?!

Master Cyclonis: I have no need of it......

Piper: Jaina! Where are you?! 

Jaina: Right here Momma!

Piper then walked over to Jaina and hugged her. 

Piper: There you are! I was so worried about you! 

Jaina: Look Momma! Look what I got!

Jaina then showed Piper the piece of the Aurora Stone to her mother. Seeing this in her daughter's hands shocked Piper. 

Piper: Wow! Where did you get this?

Jaina: I got it from this nice lady!

As Jaina pointed to Cyclonis, she was gone. Soon, Aerrow showed up. 

Aerrow: How's my beautiful wife and daughter doing?!

Piper: Look what our daughter found!

Piper then showed her husband the piece of the Aurora Stone, shocking him. As the family bonded, Cyclonis watched from afar. Seeing this brought a long forgotten feeling in her. She remembered how she felt the same way with her mother. In that moment, her lust for vengeance had been gone. Cyclonis then traveled to the now abandoned Cyclonian Palace on Terra Cyclonia. The storms that once raged on Cyclonia was no more. 

Master Cyclonis: The storms.....they're gone.....how......

Cyclonis then entered the palace and walked to her old room. She then found the picture of her with her mother Alceme. Seeing this brought tears to her eyes.

Master Cyclonis: Mother......

Cyclonis then dropped the picture as she made her way to the roof. As she walked the halls of her old palace, regret and remorse began to swarm the aged Cyclonis. The rage that had dominated her in her youth was no more. When she got to the roof, she sat on the edge. 

Master Cyclonis: Peace......how can this be? 

Suddenly, she saw a vision of her mother appear before her. Rain soon began to pour as the sun still shined. 

Alceme: Lark......

Cyclonis had not heard that name since her mother died. In that moment, she wasn't the broken ruler without an empire. She was the innocent little girl with hopes and dreams. 

Master Cyclonis: Mother......is that...is that you....Mother?

Alceme: You don't have to hang on any longer.....

Master Cyclonis: Mother......

Alceme then embraced her daughter. She could feel the fear in her. As Cyclonis was lost, she heard a familiar song.

Alceme(Singing): Summer Star, Why are you so red. Because, I had a sad dream last night. My eyes are red from the tears I've shed. Swollen as I cried. Summer Star, Why've you lost your way I'm searching for a child whose gone afar. She can't be found, though I've searched all day. My sad dreams come once more. Summer Star, I hope you could stay, but I know you must go once more. Do not weep a single tear, for I will always be with you, my little Summer Star.

Upon hearing that song, tears streamed down Cyclonis's face. The sky relfected her sorrow. She was lost in her lust for power and vengeance as she was consumed by the Curse of Hatred that had plagued the Uchiha for so long.

Alceme: You don't have to hold on any longer Lark. We're all waiting for you....if your ready.....

Master Cyclonis: Mother......

Master Cyclonis got up as the vision of her mother disappeared. She looked down the edge that led to the Wastelands. She then looked to the sky and reached out for it, as if she was reaching out to her mother.

Master Cyclonis: Jeyne.....Mother.....

Master Cyclonis had found peace in herself. In experiencing the peace that was on Atmos negated all that rage and anger that had been in her. In her childhood, she was lost to sorrow. In her days as Cyclonian Ruler, she was lost to power and vengeance. And now in her old age, she was tired. All she wanted was peace and rest. 

Master Cyclonis: Is this how it ends....is this how it all ends......

Cyclonis accepted her fate. She had nothing left. She no longer had vengeance in her heart. Her empire was gone and all the people she knew were gone. All Cyclonis wanted was to be at peace. Cyclonis closed her eyes and let go. As she fell to the Wastelands below, she felt neither fear nor regret. In this single act, the Curse of Hatred was broken. The Uchiha Bloodline would die with Cyclonis. Cyclonis accepted her face as she fell. In this act, the Sharingan would forever be lost. As she breathed her final breath, Cyclonis was finally at peace.