six.

I walked through the dress section of the store, sequences and glitter surrounding me

I walked through the dress section of the store, sequences and glitter surrounding me. I had an iced coffee in my hand as I sipped on it, looking at dresses which caught my eye. Natasha stood a little far away from me, looking at a black dress for herself, pulling them out of the rack and placing them straight back.

"This one?" I asked her as I pulled out a short blue dress, holding it up to me as she looked over at me, cocking her head to the side as she looked at it. "No" she said bluntly, turning away as I nodded my head at her response, hanging it back up. "We have been shopping for ages" I moaned, still not having found anything after looking for over an hour at this point.

"We need new dresses for the party" Natasha told me, pulling out another dress and sighing, putting it away again. "I have old dresses I could just wear" I said as I shrugged, making my way over to her as she looked at another dress. "That ones cute" I said, pointing with my hand as I took a sip of my coffee, nodding my head as she turned it around, looking at the back.

"Meh" she said turning around and going to another rack. I sighed, turning around and walking up to a rack full of red dresses, pulling a few out and looking at them. "Can we go get pretzels?" I asked her, rolling my eyes at another tacky sequins dress as I pushed it back into the hoard of red dresses. "Yes" Natasha groaned, putting the dress she had in her hand back on the front of the rail, walking over to me and shoving her hands into her leather jacket pockets.

I had a tan trench coat on over my black jeans and white t-shirt, my black boots clicking on the linoleum floor of the mall as we left the store, a stores assistant wishing us the best as we left, causing me to smile at her weakly as we left the shop to screaming kids and people farting around to try and find a store. "These stupid parties are boring anyways" Natasha said as we made our way to the escalator which lead to the food court downstairs.

"You just want to talk to Bruce" I told her with a smirk, holding my now empty cup in my hand until I could find a trash can. "Shut up" she replied bluntly, not even turning to look at me as she took a step onto the escalator in front of me. "It's just a bunch of war vets and some people who work in the tower" I shrugged, smiling as a girl who was hawking at us from the other escalator going in the opposite direction.

"Tony doesn't hold back when it comes to booze" Natasha said as we stepped off of the escalator, myself pushing my cup into a trash can as we walked over to the small pretzel cart that sat in the middle of the food court, surrounded by chairs filled with people eating their bag mall food. "Only good thing about these parties" I said under my breath as the boy with a blue apron and matching hat came over to us with a smile. "Hi, what can I get you?" he said with a smile, his eyes shifting to look at Natasha.

"Two salt please" I said to him, pulling a bill from my black purse that was sling over my shoulder as he turned around, grabbing two freshly made pretzels and turning back to us. "It's on us" he said, holding his hand out to stop me from passing over the note with a large smile. "You think I could grab a picture with you guys? I'm a big fan" he added quickly, not letting me thank him for the free food.

"Erm" I mumbled, turning to Natasha to see her nod quickly, the boy exclaiming how cool this was as he fished his phone out of his pocket. He held it up, turning the camera around to selfie mode as he spun around, holding his phone up high as he slapped another smile on his face. Natasha and I smiled hesitantly as he snapped a few pictures. "Thank you guys so much" he said, as he picked up the pretzels handing them over to us, which I took, passing one to Nat.

"See you later" I said with a forced smile, walking away and taking a bite from the pretzel. "Getting free things isn't that bad" Natasha said breaking off a piece of her bread and eating it. "Clint has definitely tried to use it in Starbucks a few times" I told her, nodding my head and hoisting my bag further up on my arm.

"Oh that reminds me, the cute barista on 33rd street?" she asked me as we swerved around a mother steering her stroller about. "I gave him your number when he asked for mines" she told me with a shrug of her shoulders, causing me to scrunch my eyebrows at her. "I think that's like a breach of privacy" I said to her, nodding my head slowly.

"He was cute, I did it for you"

——

A/N: hey guys, here's another mediocre chapter for you.
My books that are based on the Avenger movies seem to be a little bit shorter than my other books but oh well.
Please vote and comment and I will see you soon