thirty-seven.

I smiled as the sides of the hellicardier opened, the flying life ships making their way towards the city, spying over our heads as they made their way around the building, moving out to big some people up to take them to safety

I smiled as the sides of the hellicardier opened, the flying life ships making their way towards the city, spying over our heads as they made their way around the building, moving out to big some people up to take them to safety. "I pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do" Fury's voice said as Steve laughed loudly, clicking his shield to his back as he shook his head.

"Fury, you son of a bitch" Steve said as the loud noise of Fury laughing flooded into our ears. "You kiss your mother with that mouth?" he said as Natasha looked at me, nodding her head towards the city as I pulled her into a tight hug, her arms wrapping around my back. "Stay alive" I told her as I let go, a smirk on her face as she shrugged. "When do I not?" she told me as she ran away into the city to help get people to safety. "This is SHILED?" Pietro's voice asked as I turned towards Steve as we continued to watch the hellicarrier, a familiar black and silver suit of armour flying from behind it, causing a smile to spread onto my face.

"This is what SHIELD is supposed to be" I replied as I watched Rhodey fly to the other side of the city, the last safety plane making its way over our head as I looked over at Steve who had a look of gratitude on his face. "This is not so bad" Pietro said as the blue streak passed by me, blowing my hair as the silver haired boy stood next to me, smiling at the hellicarrier as I laughed lightly, shaking my head. "I'm going to get people in the ships" I said to Steve as I turned around, placing my hand on his arm as he looked down at me, nodding his head, his face serious again, being pulled out of the trance we stood in for a moment.

"Yeah, good idea" he said to me as I dropped my hand, nodding my head once before walking away from him. "I'll see you later" he shouted from behind me as I turned around, smiling at him and waving before running into the city, seeing a clearing with one of the safety ships in it, people hiding in buildings looking at it nervously. "It's okay, come on" I shouted as a i ran into one of the building, people crowding the stairs, flinching at me as I held my hands up, showing I wasn't a threat. "Come on, it's help" I told them as they stood up straight, filing out the door and into the ship, people from other buildings following suit and piling into them, sitting down as I closed up the doors, turning to make sure there was no one else who could be put in it.

"Number 6 is topped and locked, or stocked and topped" I said, pushing my earpiece in my ear as the people inside watched me. "It's full of people" I said quickly, realising I wasn't making any sense to whoever was on the other side of the radio. "Stand clear" a voice told me, Fury presumably having tapped into our frequency for all the people above the hellicarrier. I did so, standing back as the turbines expanded on each corner of the ship, spinning as it lifted off, speeding over to safety.

"Avengers, it's time to work for a living" Tony's voice said as I looked above me, watching the boat flying over the tattered city. "We need you in the centre of the city" Tony added as I nodded my head, grabbing my batons from my back as I clicked them together, ready to attack anything that jumped out at me. I looked over at the hellicarrier, many boys chasing after Tony in his armour as he desperately shoot at them all. "Do you have plan?" I asked as a.i. began jogging towards the church, boys shooting at Rhodey as he flew overhead, spinning and swerving as he tried to lose them.

"Create a heat seal, then I can supercharge the spire from below with help from Lightening McQueen over here" Tony told me as I let out a breath at his joke hit at Thor, knowing that he made bad jokes in times of need, which wasn't very helpful. "Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier" Tony added as I walked through a destroyed shop, the whole front and back wall completely blown off as everything side was messed up, glass everywhere.

I looked around as I used to as a shortcut, shaking me head as I continued to make my way to the church, ready to take on the enemy who was destroying so many peoples lives.

!

"Romanoff? You and Banner better not be playing hide the zucchini" Tony remarked as I stood in the church, Tony landing next to me as Steve walked in, his cowl no longer on his head, the silence under the open stone structure eerie as Thor repositioned his hand on his hammer, looking around as Pietro ran in here, Wanda in his arms as she hoped onto the floor, nodding her head at me.

"Relax, shell-head. Not all of us can fly" she added as a bus pulled up outside, Natasha hopping out as she pushed a button, the doors closing behind her,  a smirk on her face as she joined the small circle we had formed to go over the plan quickly in this moment of silence, Vision and Clint standing next to each other hastily, Clint still very unsure about the robot. "What's the drill?" I asked Tony as the manic whirring of his suit started up as he moved his arm to point at the vibranium core. "If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose" Tony said as there was a clanging josie from behind us, my hand tightening on my staff as we all turned around.

Wanda moves her hands around as Thor took a step forward, Ultron being surrounded by a few boys, all waiting for the command to attack. "Is that the best you can do?" Thor shouted at him as he held his hands out to the side, Ultron rising off of the floor and hovering in the air, his eyes glowing red as hundreds of bots flooded in from all over the city, all of them landing at his feet, facing us with their eyes glowing blue.

"You had to ask"

——

A/N: I hope you all had an amazing christmas, and happy 7th night of hanukkah!
so I started writing book 5 today, and honestly i'm so excited for it and it's getting so close I cannot believe that ive managed to write these books with all of you supporting me, thank you so much

A/N: I hope you all had an amazing christmas, and happy 7th night of hanukkah! so I started writing book 5 today, and honestly i'm so excited for it and it's getting so close I cannot believe that ive managed to write these books with all of you s...