forty-five.

My audi pulled up the gravel drive of the Barton farm house, pulling the keys out of the ignition as I stepped out, slamming the door behind me as I turned around, seeing Steve climb out the car as I threw the keys at him, which he caught easily, ...

My audi pulled up the gravel drive of the Barton farm house, pulling the keys out of the ignition as I stepped out, slamming the door behind me as I turned around, seeing Steve climb out the car as I threw the keys at him, which he caught easily, tucking them into his pocket as he walked around the front of the car.

"Why do you always give my the keys?" he asked me as I looked over at him, his white shirt obviously a little too tight as he furrowed his eyebrows at me, climbing up the porch stairs, which had rocks that has been painted sitting on the side of them, being left out there to dry in all likelihood. "Because my pockets aren't big enough for them" I told him as I reached forward, opening the door as I walked into the house, Steve following after me.

"Hello, it's Ally" I shouted as Lucky came towards me, sniffing my feet as he barked at me, causing me to kneel down next to him. "Hello" I said in a dog voice as I scratched him between the ears, which caused him to nuzzle into me, almost knocking me over. "Look who it is" I heard Clint say from the top of the stairs, putting Lila down as she ran down the stairs, running into Steve's legs as she wrapped her arms around him, causing him to laugh as he bent over, rubbing her back. "Hey, where my hug?" I said to her as she turned around, wrapping her arms around my neck as I squeezed her really tightly.

"Uncle Steve needs a hug too" Lila said to me as I kissed the side of her head before she let go, Clint standing at the bottom of the stairs with a smile. "How you doing?" he asked me as I hugged him, rubbing his back with my hand a few times before pulling away. "Fine, how about yourself?" I asked him as him and Steve clasped hands, slapping each other on the back in that one stupid guy way that they always seemed to do. "Not too bad, Nate has been sleeping much better" he told me as Cooper walked down the stairs, a smile on his face as he gave me a quick hug which I responded with a ruffle of his hair.

"Where are your chocolates?" I asked Steve as he snapped his fingers, using his thumb to point behind his back. "I left them on the car" he said to me as I rolled my eyes, waving my hand at him. "Get them later" I told him as I looked at Clint with my eyebrows raised, Lila holding her arms up to Steve as he picked her up, resting her on his hip as she squealed. "You brought chocolates?" Clint asked me with a laugh, Lila looking over at him with the mention of candy.

"No, Steve brought Laura chocolates" I corrected as I looked at him again with an excited expression. "Where's the baby?" I asked him as he sighed, nodding his head up the stairs as he started walking up them, Cooper following after him as I did so too, Steve walking behind me, still having Lila in his arms. Clint opened the door to their room as I saw Laura sitting in the bed asleep, an awake Nathaniel in his co sleeper crib which was attached to her side of the bed, the almost 3 month old baby just lying there, sucking on his pacifier.

"Laura, honey" Clint said as he walked in first, telling Lila and Cooper to go play in their rooms for a moment as Laura woke up, seeing Steve and I and smiling, stretching out her arms. "Hey" I said as I walked around the bed, taking a seat in the empty spot next to her as she hugged my with one arm, yawning quickly as Clint picked up the baby. "We just got here" I told her as Clint swayed from side to side, Laura smiling at him as she looked over at Steve.

"Hello" he said with a nod of his head, Laura returning it with a smile, looking over at me before making eye contact with Steve again. "You know, I called that you two would happen years ago" She told him as I looked at her with side eyes, poking her in the arm as she turned back to me, shrugging her shoulders. "What? I have and I think he should know it" she told me as Steve laughed lightly, shaking his head as he crossed his arms.

"Can I just hold your baby please?" I asked her as Clint looked at her, Laura nodding her head as he walked around the bed, standing next to me as he lowered the baby down into my arms, his blue eyes mapping my face as I smiled down at him, running my finger along his soft cheeks lightly as I smiled down at him. "He's so cute" I whispered as I held his hand with my finger, Nathaniel wrapping his fingers around mines as I looked over at Laura who was watching us with a smile on her face. "This is Auntie Ally" she told said in her baby voice as she moved the blanket from around his face, his blue eyes watching me.

"Oh my god, he's killing me" I said as I poured at Laura, who was looking over at Steve. "Would you like to hold him?" she asked him as he nodded his head, making his way around to the side of the bed I was sitting on as he took Nathaniel into his arms, rocking him slightly. "How are you doing, mommy?" I asked Laura, looking over at her as she smiled at me, nodding her head. "I'm doing great, he's been the easiest baby" she told me as she looked up at Steve to see him smiling at the baby before scooting closer to me, a smile on her face.

"Is he a good kisser?" she whispered as I let out a loud laugh, everyone looking at me as I shook my head, covering my mouth as I looked over at Laura. "Why do you want to know?" I asked her as she laughed at me, shaking her head as she looked back up at Steve. "Just wondering" she said as she shrugged her shoulders, my eyes drifting up to Steve who was smiling down at the baby, a smile on my face.

"He's good with him" Laura whispered in my ear, causing me to nudge her in the stomach with my elbow as she laughed at me, shaking her head as she leaned it back against the headboard. "If you don't stop talking I will eat your chocolates Steve brought you" I told her as she looked at me with raised eyebrows, almost close to crying as she pouted her bottom lip. "He brought me chocolate?" she asked me as she I smirked back at her.

"Not anymore"

——

A/N: AND THATS IT, SICARIUS IS OVER!!!!
I thought I would end it with a nice fluffy chapter for you, especially because I am also a Stally shipper and I love writing chapters about the two of them.
I would like you to know that I appreciate every single one of you who has even read any of my books, it means so much to me that you guys enjoy my books I could never give you enough thanks
so for the last time of this book, please vote and comment and i'll see you soon

 I would like you to know that I appreciate every single one of you who has even read any of my books, it means so much to me that you guys enjoy my books I could never give you enough thanks so for the last time of this book, please vote and comm...