forty-three.

I sat in an empty lab, a 3D printer working behind me as I worked on a computer, trying to find a new design for my electric disc holder which would be slid onto my belt around my waist, easy to grab one to use during a fight

I sat in an empty lab, a 3D printer working behind me as I worked on a computer, trying to find a new design for my electric disc holder which would be slid onto my belt around my waist, easy to grab one to use during a fight. I squinted at the computer as I slid my fingers on the screen, zooming in on a component that was being set to be printed as my phone went off, causing me to look down at it.

I grabbed it as I slid the bar along, putting it to my ear as I leaned back in the swivel chair I was sitting in, the whole thing reclining a little bit. "Hello?" I asked as there was fussing on the other side, causing me to spin my chair around as I waited for someone to answer. "Hello, it's the security team" A voice said from the other side, sounding rather nervous due to the fact they had been tasked to call me. "How can I help?" I asked them, as I wheeled myself over to the 3D printer, watching the nodule move as it formed my new holster.

"There's been a perimeter breach in the north side of the building, I was wondering if anyone was free to come deal with it" he asked me as I rolled my eyes, getting up out of my chair. "Why can't you send one of your guys out?" I asked them as I pulled the door open, closing it behind me as I typed in a code on the key pad, making sure no one can get inside. "Because the threat seems to be an enhanced individual, ma'am" he told me as I scoffed, shaking my head as I left the living quarters, seeing Sam walking in the other direction. "Hold on" I said to the phone as I held it away from my ear, whistling at Sam who looked up at me.

"Suit up, there's a perimeter breach north side, you can deal with it" I told him as he nodded his head, turning around and running down another hall towards the suit room. "Okay, Falcon is coming to deal with it, I'll be at the control room in a few moments" I said into my phone before they thanked me, causing me to hang up and make my way down the stairs to the security camera control room.

!

I sat as a computer with the feed from the outside cameras on it as I watched Sam make his way onto the roof landing before looking around as I clicked the space bar on the keyboard, the angle of the camera changing as I leaned forward, propping my elbow on the desk as the persons seat I was in stood behind me. "What's going on out there, Sam?" I asked him, leaning forward to the mic as he lifted his wrist to his mouth, shaking his head.

"Must have been a faulty censor trip, I can't see anything" He said as he looked around once again, causing me to furrow my eyebrows. "Are you sure? I'm positive the censor was hit" I told him as he cocked his head to the side, looking down at the ground. "Hold on a second" he said as he dropped his hand, standing there defensively. "I can see you" Sam boomed as out of no where someone in a suit grew from the ground, normal size again as they tapped the side of their helmet, the front of it opening up.

"Hi, I'm Scott" the told Sam as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion to what just happened, clicking the space bar to get a wider shot of the conversation. "What are you doing here?" Sam asked as crossed his arms. I continued staring at this man who somehow made it onto the roof undetected, his helmet having antenna shaped parts at the side, a belt on with a glowing red light in the middle. "First off, I'm a big fan" Scott said to him as he held his hand out in front of him, the IT man behind me laughing before disguising it as a cough, turning around. "Appreciate it" Sam replied coldly as he clicked the side of his goggles, changing the mode they were in.

"So who the hell are you?" Sam asked as the man shifted on his feet a bit, holding his hands out at the side of him. "I'm Ant-Man" he said deeply as he ended up coughing, lifting his fist to his mouth as he placed his other hand on his chest. "Shouldn't have done the voice" he told himself as he looked back over at Sam who was still watching coldly. "Ant-Man?" he asked with a small smirk, clearly finding this conversation funny.

"Ant-Man?" I asked myself, having heard the name back in the 80s when Hank Pym was still working at SHILED. "What, you haven't heard of me? No, you wouldn't have heard of me" Scott told him as Sam took a step towards him, causing Scott to put his hands up in between the two of them, not wanting to fight. "You want to tell me what you want?" Sam asked him as Scott shook his head.

"I was hoping I could grab a piece of technology just for a few days, and then return it. I need it to save the world. You know how that is" he pleaded as he laughed nervously, Sam smiling back at him as Scoff dropped his hands again. "I know exactly how that is" Sam said as he turned around, lifting his wrist to his mic as he looked back at Scott. "Located the breach, I'm bringing him in" he told us as he went out to grab Scott by the shoulder.

"Sorry about this" Scott shouted as he clicked a button on his glove, once again shrinking down to the point that I couldn't hear him anymore. All of the sudden Sam was hit under the chin, causing him to expand his wings as he took off, flying into the air as he straightened out, looking down at the ground. "Breach is an adult male who has some sort of shrinking tech" Sam told me as he saw Scott, landing into the ground as Scott sized up again, standing there as Sam walked over to him.

"That's enough" he shouted as he tried to grab Scott once again, the later shrinking just in time as Sam looked around confused, his eyes darting everywhere as he tried to find him. Sam took off as he rolled into the air, a beeping noise coming from his pack. "He's in my wings, he's in my pack" Sam shouted as his wings started glitching out, causing him to slowly fall, landing in the ground harshly as he slid along the grass, his wings folding in on himself as he groaned. Scott growing back to normal size next to Sam, running away as he looked back, Sam starting to get up off the ground. "I'm really sorry, you seem like a nice guy" Scott said as he clicked the button once again, disappearing as Sam got up off of the floor.

"It's really important to me that Cap never finds out about this"

——

A/N: hi i'm sorry my update is so late today i've been writing for book 5 and completely forgot about updates this book
there's not many parts left at this point but I felt as if I needed to add in the little cameo from Sam in Ant-Man so you are welcome
please vote and comment and i'll see you soon

A/N: hi i'm sorry my update is so late today i've been writing for book 5 and completely forgot about updates this book there's not many parts left at this point but I felt as if I needed to add in the little cameo from Sam in Ant-Man so you are w...